Ch.19 The Chase

I woke up and noticed that Luke wasnt next to me. I quickly got up out of bed and went downstairs and wasnt their.

I was starting to get worried. I ran back upstairs and back into my room. I heard a noise and then I realized he was in the shower. Wow.

I started laughing at my supidity amd Luke came out of the shower with a towel around his waist.

"Well good morning Mr.Heartattack." Giver i said laughing a little.

"What do you mean? I was just in the shower." He asked confused.

"Nothing." I laughed a little and grabbing cloths.

"Okay then." He said also grabbing his cloths.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Haha just stole the bathroom. What now!" I said through the door.

"Not funny now open the door i have important stuff in there." He said pounding on the door.

"Okay well I will make it quick then." I said.

"Ugh fine." He said giving up.

I stripped and got in the shower. I was in there for about 10 minutes and got out when I finished.

I put on my black underwear and bra then my black short shorts and tank top. I found his phone and put it on vibrate and then put it in my bra.

I knew he wouldnt know where it would be so I unlocked the door and walked out.

"Finally!" He said running in the bathroom. He still had the towel around his waist which I was confused about.

"ANNIE!" he yelled through the door and I bolted out of the room and downstairs. I quickly put my hair in a pony tail and then I just decided to back upstairs and into Brandons room.

"Dude what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Shut up I'm not here. Where should I hide?" I asked quietly shutting the door.

"Umm I don't know. Under the bed?" He suggested.

"Good idea act as if im not here and dont laugh. If he asks you dont know." I said getting under his bed.

"ANNABEL BRUNNER!" I heard him shout. I held in my giggle and tried to be quiet.

I heard the door open and Luke stormed in.

"Have you seen Annie?" He asked frustrated.

"No. Why? What did she do this time?" He asked.

"She has my phone." He sighed.

"Sorry dude tough luck. Havent seem her since last night." He said and Luke walked out.

"I SWEAR ANNIE WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU ARE SO DEAD!" He yelled.

Brandon went to shut the door and I crawled out.

"Annie your as good as dead." He said laughing.

"Yah I know I think im going to try to kitchen to get something to eat real quick cause im hungry." I whispered.

I opened the door amd looked to see if it was clear and it was. I quickly and quietly went downstairs and into the kitchen.

"GOTTCHA!" He yelled and I yelped.

He grabbed me and shived me against the wall.

"Let me go and I will tell you where it is." I said.

"Fine." He let me go and I put my hands on the wall so he could check me.

"Check. You wont find it." I smirked.

He checked my butt and slapped my butt serveral times.

"Hey I said check me not get all touchy feely." I said blushing.

"You know your enjoying this." He said seduceivly in my ear.

"I bet you are more than i am so ha." I said.

"Touche." He said then checking my boobs. Shit.

"Bingo." He said and before he could get it I bolted upstairs and into Brandons room again. I locked it behind me.

"Not again." He said.

I took the phone out of my bra and ran into the bathroom. I put in my pants and walked out of the bathroom.

"I know right." I said laughing with him.

He went to unlock the door and in comes Luke. I decided to jump over him and it worked. I bolted downstairs and back to the kitchen.

When he entered I went back to putting my hands on the wall for him to check me again. He came over to me and searched for my boobs again.

"Damn it Annie." He said frustrated.

"Check my pants again." I said laughing.

"Ugh give it." He said.

"Get it your self." I said.

"Fine I will just hold still." He said seduceivly in my ear.

I grabbed the phone with him know and said, "Physc."

I ran back upstairs and into my room. I put it in my bra and he ran back in here but closed the door behind him.

He walked towards me and I just stood there smiling at him.

"Give. Or I wont give you yours. I have it hidden somewhere in my cloths." He said seduceivly.

"Well let me find mine first then you can find yours." I said trying not to turn him on in fear that phone is in his front area and he gets a little too excited.

I first check his les. Nothing. Then I move up to his ass. Nothing. I then slowly made my way to his his little friend and he took a deep breath. Bingo. Way to easy. I unzipped his pants and he pulled them off.

He then pulled off his shirt off and he said,

"You want it you get it." He said seducivly.

"Okay then. Dont blame me when you get to happy." I said seducivly.

I took a deep breath and I slowly made my to get the phone. I grabbed my phone and when I did he threw me on the bed and he was on top.

"Get it." I said.

"Is it top or bottom?" He asked.

"Top." I said.

He slowly grabbed it and when he did he just got it and he didnt do anything. I pulled him closer to me having and idea. I flipped us so I was on top and started grinding against him hard.

He let out moan and then I leaped off of him and out of the room. I laughed when he cursed under his breath. I sat on the couch waiting for him to come down but when he did, he hard dark eyes and I knew I was in trouble.