Chapter 45

Albus Dumbledore paced back and forth in his office, waiting for his favorite spy to come back. Molly Weasley was a good spy; she was motherly, and Harry needed a good mother figure in his life, especially since Lily was dead and Petunia had hurt him all his life. "Albus." Molly was also in love with Albus, so it was a win, win situation after all. "Yes dear?" Molly smiled and went over and kissed her lover. "We have time for more all-weekend Molly dear." Molly hummed with excitement, it was fun, even more so now that Arthur would never know. It was Arthur's fault, he was never home, and after Percy it was a miracle that that they had the twins at all, and they were Arthur's not her precious Albus's as she so often dreamed them to be. "Can we talk about your son Percy for a moment?" Molly was confused, he never talked about Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, or George, only Ron and Ginny. "It has come to my attention that he wore glamours to cover a pregnancy." Molly was about to throw up, men getting pregnant. "You must be mistaken. Percy is straight, there is no way he would willing birth a child." Albus was trying to be comforting, but the only thing he wanted Molly for was a spy and bed warmer, it didn't really matter that she gave him a son and daughter. "When you see him next, see if he leaves quickly to take care of a child or has a child with him." Albus then distracted Molly with what he knew she wanted, and that was himself. Molly stopped caring about Percy the second Albus touched her, she only felt him and knew that she needed more. 

Arthur and Percy were happy, they lay together on a sofa close to their daughter's crib and watched her sleep as they enjoyed some rest. "Baby Boy, look at her, you made a perfect baby." Arthur praised and kissed Percy. "You helped, after all you did more work than me when making her." Percy blushed as he spoke to his mate. "Of course, but look at her, she is as angelic as you are." Arthur and Percy were completely content, as a family to be with their daughter, and each other alone. It was just them, even though the twins called Percy, father in a pompous tone they loved their little niece/sister. Bill and Fleur gave them some clothes for the little girl and Fleur promised to make her look like a veela princess, most of the clothes were a soft, blue and Lucy looked like even more angelic in them. Charlie and Viktor gave them some baby quidditch toys and a dragon and eagle stuffed animal. Fred, George, and Draco bought them a crib that turned into a bed as she got older. Tom, Sirius, and Harry made them a baby mobile that protected her, so no one could hurt her in her crib or influence her dreams. Lucius, Severus, and James made a small potion, prank kit for her and Percy laughed when James said the next generation of Marauders must begin early to catch up with the twins. Fenrir and Remus, along with baby Howl gave them the protection of their pack and also gave them a small wolf stuffed animal along with a baby blanket that Remus made. "You'll need this, for swaddling, it gets them to sleep faster and makes them feel calmer." Remus and Narcissa gave expert advice on how to keep Lucy warm and how to bathe her, which was a huge struggle for Percy and Arthur, they didn't want to hurt her. Barty and Narcissa gave them a baby bathtub that magically kept the water at the right temperature for baths. Rodo, Rab, and Bella magically enhanced some towels so that they looked like whatever animal the parents or baby wanted them to look like, right now they looked like a wolf. It was a good start to parenthood for the new couple and Molly wasn't allowed anywhere near the sweet, innocent baby. The inner circle also promised to protect the baby, she was a part of the dark and the Dark Lord's family, so she was going to be protected by them. 

Harry was rubbing his baby bump and worrying over what to do when he goes back to Hogwarts. "I can't have a baby and go to school." Harry was sitting with his Papa and crying. "I know, but you will have a baby and that makes up for this." James knew all about mood swings, he was an absolute reck and Lily had to have an intervention almost every twenty minutes about why having a baby was a blessing. "You know, when I was pregnant with you, there were times Lil's had to remind me why having a baby was the best thing to happen to a person. I was a mess, I was without Sev and Luc and thought my life was going to be over, and then when Cissa placed you in my arms, all of the negative feelings were gone. I had my baby in my arms and no one was going to ruin that moment." James kissed the top of his son's head and even now the boy looked like he did when he was a sweet baby, his eyes were still green, and he had the messy hair from James. "I don't want my babies hurt." "I know, but Pads and Tom won't let anything happen to you or your babies." Harry and James were interrupted by Tom and Sirius who wanted to take their mate for a walk. "Goodnight Papa." "Goodnight son." With that James went to find his mates who were wanting some time with their submissive. 

It was cold, but Charlie had Viktor and was helping to keep the cold out of their small apartment, even though Viktor still had one more year of school he was allowed to live in an apartment with Charlie, who was excited to have a place where it was just the two of them. "Dragon." Viktor kissed Charlie and dragged him to their room. "You work too much, come to bed." Charlie let his mate drag him to their bed and lay down. "We need to set a time where you stay in bed with me. Like a curfew and if you break it, I sleep on the couch or go to the dorms." Viktor saw Charlie blush and then was surprised when his little submissive got on top of him. "You are not allowed to sleep in a room full of hormonal, horney men." Charlie kissed Viktor possessively and got a chuckle from his mate. "I don't like any of those hoes, only you my little dragon." Viktor then let Charlie do what he wanted, because Charlie got on top of him, ever." "Charlie was getting a shyer the more time he spent on top of his mate and then made Viktor move so that Charlie was under his mate. "Do you want to play tonight?" Charlie nodded and Viktor didn't even tell him to use words, because he fell his need and also, they needed the time alone, before Quidditch practice and school lessons.