Chapter 50

Voldemort was sitting with his Death Eaters talking about a new raid he had planned. Sirius had to be with the OOTP, and Harry was sitting with his dad, all curled up and sleeping. Soon Severus gave the small teen to the Dark Lord. "My sweet Kitten will be joining us on the raid." Voldemort sat with the teen, he loved the smell of his mate and their children. The day before they found out Harry had twins, one boy and one girl, both had strong magical signatures, Sirius was so overjoyed he nearly broke the chair he was sitting on, when his magic reacted to the strong emotions. "Will our little lord have guards for this raid?" Bellatrix was unhappy he was allowing the sweet little boy near danger. "Yes, Severus and James will protect him as will Draco." Voldemort then ended the meeting and Bellatrix and Rudolphus and Rabastan left to answer a call from Blaise and Neville, they contacted them because of something that happened over the time they spent with Lady Longbottom. "I think I might be Cyrus Lestrange." Neville said holding his head high. "MY BABY!" Bellatrix ran to the boy and squeezed the life out of him. "Dear, you are choking the boy." Rodo eased his wife's arms from around the boy and saw the same birthmark under the eye of his son. "My boy." Rodo hugged Cyrus and was pushed out of the way by his brother. "Son?" Rab was hesitant but when he saw the teen he ran over and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. Blaise smiled at his love's family, the bond they formed was brought back with a terrifying display of magic. "I want to use my real name, if that is alright with you?" Bella teared up. "Of course, my baby boy, why would that not be, okay? What was your name?" Neville gulped. "I was Neville Longbottom." Neville was terrified that he would be crucioed and then killed by his own parents. "Those filthy blood traitors!" Rodo and Rab had to hold their wife back from murdering the already insane witch and wizard. "We will bring back their sanity only to have our Cyrus kill them." Bellatrix hugged her son and kissed his head, lightly rubbing his back and whispering about how much she had missed him and how much she loved him, all the things she couldn't say over the years she said it in that moment. It was then that their magic accepted their familial bond and added Blaise. 

Harry had been feeling good about the raid until he saw how many people were there. "Tommy, I'm scared." Harry hid behind his mate. "You are safe, no one will hurt you as long as I live. You and our children are safe." Voldemort kissed Harry lightly before he turned and began the terror, he had planned for Hogsmeade. There were spells shot all over the place, people screamed and ran, it was pure chaos. "Tom there is no need for bloodshed." Dumbledore had shown up, fan-fucking-tastic. "I am just getting started old man." Voldemort started to fight off Dumbledore, he even managed to look bored while doing so. "Why do you fight? The Light will always win." Dumbledore sounded like a fucking greeting card. "Where is your savior? Where is Harry Potter?" Voldemort smirked knowing where his mate was. "What have you done to him? Harry is only a boy." Dumbledore was praying that Harry hadn't found out the truth of who or better, yet he was. "Yet you use him as a pawn in this war." Voldemort was watching his lover fight off the busy haired mud-blood. "Who is the whore you seem to love watching?" Albus had to admit the boy looked good, he could make him his once he won the war. "That is my mate!" Voldemort temporarily blinded the old man before the Death Eaters left to celebrate the chaos they had left behind. "Come to me, Kitten." Voldemort held Harry close and then Sirius, he kissed both deeply before he turned to his followers. "We will take down Dumbledore and his order!" The DE (Death Eater(s)) cheered with such enthusiasm that the house shook. "Can we go to our room?" Harry was swaying on his feet, he was tired, and his feet hurt and well, everything hurt. "Of course." Voldemort led Sirius and Harry to their room, he told Bellatrix to watch over the others. All the Death Eaters were celebrating till well into the morning. The Light side was hiding from the public, especially since they lost to a pregnant teen and Voldemort. Albus was trying to find out who Voldemort's mate was and how to get the boy on his side, and to control Tom with the child.