Chapter Two

When Harry woke up, he felt like he had been hit by train. It hurt to walk, and he felt the sting from the knife and whip, that wasn't unusual. Harry looked at himself in the hall mirror and to his absolute horror he saw cat ears on his head and then he saw the tail! He had turned into a fucking cat! oh no, no, no, no, no. His uncle could overlook some glamour (Spelling. Sobbing into keyboard.) but not the fact that his nephew had turned into a cat boy! Harry felt knew that he had to leave. Blood wards be damned! Harry packed his few belongings and then picked the lock on the closet that held his school supplies, he had to leave, and Sirius did say that he was welcome to live with him. When he thought of Sirius, he suddenly felt desperate to be near him, to be with him. Once he had all of his earthly possessions, he summoned the knight bus even though it was 2am. Harry wore a hoodie to cover his ears and made sure that his tail wasn't showing. At number 12 Grimmauld place, Harry nocked on the door and was greeted by the ancient house elf who grumbled about half-blood's dirtying the house of purebloods. "Kreacher is Sirius here? I need to talk to him." When Harry asked if Sirius was home his hood fell off and the house elf saw Harry's cat ears. "Yous is being a creature!" The ancient house elf spoke in what Harry could call horror. "Yous be needing rest. Kreacher will get no good master and yous just rests while Is being doing that." The old house elf made Harry lay down on the couch in the drawing room and left with a pop and then gave Harry some tea and went to get Sirius. After a while Harry felt relaxed enough to close his eyes and soon, he fell asleep, a comforting smell surrounding him. 

Sunlight woke Harry from the first goodnight's sleep he had had since Hogwarts. "Kreacher said you would be here." Sirius chuckled and then his eyes widened when he saw the cat ears on his godson's head. "What? Is something wrong?" Harry started to panic, what if Sirius didn't like him anymore now that he was a cat. "Harry, when did this happen?" Sirius sounded angry? "I will leave. You wont have to worry about being near a freak like me." Harry started to leave only for Sirius to grab him. "You are not leaving! You are not a freak!" Sirius yelled the last part and just held Harry close to him. "When did you go into your creature inheritance?" Sirius just held Harry angry at whoever had told his godson that he was a freak. "Last night." Harry whispered afraid that he would be hit, he could take from others just not from Sirius. Harry felt like it would kill him if Sirius no longer cared for him, if Sirius hit him, Harry would have no one else to love him. "Harry did your relatives do this?" Sirius saw how Harry looked without the glamours in place. Panicking Harry tried to reach for his wand when Sirius just started to cry. "Why didn't you tell me this was happening to you?" Sirius was sobbing and Harry just hugged him. "I didn't think you would care. Dumbledore said I had to stay because of the blood wards, also the Dursley's were teaching me how to defeat the dark lord." Harry answered and to his surprise Sirius started to spew obstinacies about the headmaster. "Harry you never should've been treated like this, and the blood wards? They wouldn't work because Lily was adopted by the Evan's her last name was Emerys. Lily was a pureblood witch and just acted like she was a muggleborn after we found out to keep you safer from those who would hurt you." Sirius pet Harry's cat ears and to is horror he started to purr. "You like that pup?" Sirius laughed when Harry glared at him. "Meanie." Harry giggled and then leaned into the touch. "Kreacher has brought breakfast for master and no good master." Kreacher said putting a tray with coffee for Sirius and tea for Harry along with chocolate chip pancakes, also for Harry, and some oatmeal for Sirius. "Eat up, Harry after you eat, I am calling the Black family healer to look at you." Sirius said and then handed his godson the tea meant for him. Harry was nervous to see a healer after all Madam Pomphrey had told him that Dumbledore was correct and that what his relatives did was for the greater good. "You shouldn't. Madam Pomphrey said that it was for the greater good, that Dumbledore was right and that it was making me stronger, strong enough to defeat Voldemort." When he mentioned defeating the dark lord, he felt a wave of discomfort. It hurt to even think about killing Voldemort. "This is not how should have been raised. If I had raised you it would have been much different than this and you wouldn't have gone into your inheritance at fucking 13!" Sirius yelled in frustration. Harry shrunk away in fear. "I am not mad you Harry." Sirius said afraid that he had done some damage to his godson's mental state by yelling. "Albus was someone I trusted to take care you when I couldn't do that." Sirius was on his knees in front of Harry. "If I had known Harry you never would have gone back with those muggles. I would have taken you away immediately, before the summer started. When Sirius kissed the top of Harry's head, they both stiffened, they felt a pull. "Harry, did you feel that?" Sirius had hoped he was imagining things. His own godson! Fate loved to fuck with him because Harry nodded and then blushed. "Do you what that feeling was?" Harry shook his head, no. "Harry that is pull you feel towards your mate. Now it was incomplete because you have one more mate, the bond be stronger and you will feel the need to mate when in the presence of your mate in your case mates." Sirius smiled at the shock on Harry's face. "What does it mean?" Harry cocked his head to the side and looked at his godfather no scratch that mate. "It means Harry that you will want to jump into bed with your mates when in the presence of them for the first time." Sirius said and his godson blushed and avoided eye contact. "But I was with you before and it didn't feel like this." Harry was confused it had never been this strong. Harry had been keeping the fact that he had a crush on his godfather since he had met him the year before. "When you went into your creature inheritance that changed things. Your creature sees me as its mate and now wants you to be whole with both mates." Sirius said and then Harry realized something. The only other person he had any feelings for besides Sirius was none other Tom Marvolo Riddle!

Dun dun duuuuuuun! Hahahahahahaha Clifhanger. Next chapter may be from Tom's pov IDK.