Chapter 6

So, the power went out after I published the last chapter. My brother turned on the generator, but the internet wasn't working, and they just fixed it today. Now my brother's dog ran into my left hand, and it hurts so writing this is a bit painful (Mostly using my right hand). 

     Molly Weasley paced back and forth, how dare Harry ignore Ginny! Harry Potter was getting on her nerves and Albus said the boy wouldn't have a creature inheritance and if he did then Albus would kill his mate(s) so Harry would marry Ginny. The boy was trying her patience. Harry was sleeping in the twin's room; he didn't want to sleep alone while Molly, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione were in the house. Harry would have stayed with Sirius, but it was a full moon, so he went to Remus's home for the night, to be with Moony. Harry missed Sirius and had a hard time falling asleep. Fred and George thought something that smelled like Sirius might help, so they ended up with Sirius's pillow and one of his shirts and of course his leather jacket. Harry slept peacefully after that and dreamed of Sirius. Sirius also had a hard time without Harry, he wanted to be with Harry, but he also had to be with Remus. Remus wolf was unstable after so long without his own mate, it made Moony angry and distant to be without Fenrir. Sirius was safe seeing as how Moony saw Sirius as a part of his pack, he would never attack his pack members. (Yes, I know that he attacked the year earlier, but it will be explained.) Bill and Fleur were sitting in their room talking about the year ahead and how they should proceed. Charlie was somewhat happy, he was on a mirror call with his boyfriend, world famous Quidditch seeker Viktor Krum, they had met when the Viktor saw the dragon tamer help remove a dragon from Durmstrang (idk how to spell the school's name). Viktor and Charlie started to talk and then Viktor went into his creature inheritance, Charlie was his mate, and they talk every day. "I miss you, my little eagle." Charlie said and Viktor just smiled. "I am going to be at the world cup, and I can get you and your friends the best seats. You can meet all the players on my team." Viktor was laughing when Charlie started to squeal. After that Viktor and Charlie just talked about normal things and fell asleep talking to each other. Percy walked into Molly and Arthur's room and pretended to have seen something in his room and asked if Arthur could check it for him. Arthur did and just stayed with Percy. "Are you okay, baby boy?" Arthur was holding his mate. "Yes, Daddy, now that you are here." Percy hugged his mate and they fell asleep together. Ginny was in her room making plans for a love potion to use on Harry. She had been promised by her mother and Dumbledore that she would be Lady Potter, and she would have the money. Ron was sneaking out of his room into Hermione's room. Hermione and Ron were making plans for the loyalty potions they were going to be feeding Harry. "We will start on the train; in some snacks your mom will make for all of us." Hermione told Ron as he kissed her neck. "You smell so good Mione." Ron kissed her and they stayed together. 

Sirius was excited to see Harry again, he missed his mate so much. "Padfoot, can I see Harry with you? I want to see what creature he is, and see if we can help him?" Remus still weak from the full moon and Sirius agreed to letting Remus stay with him. "Sirius!" Harry ran to his godfather and jumped into his arms. "Hey pup, did you miss me?" Harry nodded and then kissed Sirius's cheek quickly before hiding his face in Sirius's neck. "Hey, cub, it's good to see you." Remus patted Harry's head and Harry giggled and snuggled closer to Sirius with his tail wrapped around Sirius's arm. They went to the room near Sirius and Harry's room. "Get some rest Re we will bring you some food." Sirius said only for Kreacher to put up. "I gots some food for no good master's wolf." Kreacher gave Remus the food and it was mostly chocolate things, and chocolate was Remus's comfort food. "Little Master Harry, should not be eating what that bad red-haired girl. Kreacher heard her saying bad things about Little Master Harry." Sirius just held Harry closer to him. "Thank you Kreacher." Harry giggled and just went to get ready. "Hey Harry!" Ginny said happily and handed Harry something to drink. "Thanks Gin." Harry brought the cup into his room and then called Kreacher. "Ginny gave me this and it smells weird." Kreacher makes the cup disappear and got Sirius. "Hey pup, what did Ginny give you?" "Something to drink, but it smelled weird and Kreacher took it away." Harry said happily and then hugged Sirius. "Is this my shirt?" Sirius had just noticed what Harry was wearing. "I couldn't sleep but we thought if I had something that smelled like you, I could sleep better." Harry said shyly. "That makes sense seeing as we just found each other." Sirius hugged Harry and then kissed Harry. Harry was happy now his mate was here, he felt safe.