Chapter 49

Molly was cutting vegetables for dinner when Percy and Arthur entered. "Well, this is a nice surprise." Molly was happy, she had invited the girl she wanted to marry Percy along with her parents for dinner and she of course had known her son would come home. "We are not here for dinner; we have something to give you then we go home." Arthur handed Molly the papers and saw Ginny walk in, she was not happy. "How dare you!" Molly screamed at Arthur and Percy. A woman and man walked in with a girl, she was shorter than Percy and had long, wavy black hair, her eyes were soft blue, and she had a curvy figure and nice smile. "Hello, are you Percy?" Percy cringed at the sweet voice it was not like his daddy's; his daddy had a deep voice that sent shivers down his spine and made him hard, made him want to be dominated. "I am in a relationship." Percy walked over to Arthur and hid behind him and hid behind him. "I am sorry you had to see a little family dispute." Molly smiled and motioned to the table so everyone could sit. "Molly, Percy and I are leaving." Arthur pulled Percy away from the girl who tried to make him sit with her. "It can wait until after dinner, they have come a long way to meet Percy and shouldn't be kept waiting." Molly said trying keep them there. "I am not going to marry her." Percy stated and walked over to his daddy. "I am already bonded to someone and won't leave them." Percy and Arthur made their way to the apparition point. "Molly if you don't sign those papers I will know." Arhtur left with his baby boy; they went back home to their daughter. Lucy smiled in her sleep and was so peaceful and adorable, she had red hair and big eyes she had porcelain skin and a heart-shaped face, her parents believed she was the most beautiful baby in the whole world. Percy went to change into a shirt of his daddy's and only that shirt. "Daddy." Percy loved the shook on his Daddy's face and the lust in his eyes. "Baby Boy, are you sure you should be wearing my clothes?" Arthur fingered the hem of the shirt and then realized that it was barely covering his baby. "Daddy, I want another baby. Please, I need you." Percy whined and then moaned as Arthur nipped his neck and played with him. "Come with me baby boy." Arthur picked up his little lover and they made their way to their room, intent on making Lucy a sibling. "I love you." Percy was cuddling his daddy after playtime.