Chapter 51

Sirius, James, Remus, and Harry were working out the attack plan using the Marauder's Map and Harry's knowledge of the Chamber of Secrets. The plan so far, was to attack the front of the castle, sneak into the chamber and take down the castle wards. The plan had many parts, and many Death Eaters were going in waves, the plan was to confuse the OOTP and the Light. "If we go this way, there is no need for Hogsmeade to be involved." Remus pointed out. "Hogsmeade is involved in Tom's master plan, we should use the shrieking shack and then enter the castle as spies." Sirius wrapped his arms around Harry, his hands lightly rubbing the baby bump, Harry could go into labor any day now and both Sirius and Tom were on edge. "There are tunnels we didn't explore in their full depth, maybe Tom did." James pointed out some tunnels and the four worked on the plan more. It was comfortable, the four working on a map and a plan on saving the students from unnecessary death, they were working harder than Dumbledore ever had. "Come to bed, my loves." Tom was holding Harry and Sirius trailed behind them ready to get this over with and get back to work. In the night Harry felt sharp pains and a sudden rush of wetness, blushing he believed he had wet himself only for more pains to hit him and he realized it was the twins. "Tom! Sirius!" Harry was panicked he was in pain and was frightened that he was about to be a mom. "The babies?" Tom ran to get Narcissa and Draco who ran into the room, they saw Sirius had moved Harry and magicked away his clothes, making the male birth easier and cleaned the bed somewhat. It took hours of Harry screaming at his mates for doing this to him and of Harry's magic reacting to his pain, but after all of that he was given his babies. Delphini Lily Black-Potter-Riddle, and Regulas Rowle Black-Potter-Riddle. Delphini had red eyes and black hair, her skin was pale like Tom's, but her hair looked more like Sirius's waves. Regulas had grey eyes, chocolate colored hair and the slightly tan skin, he had the infamous Potter hair. The twins were given to their fathers who showed them to the teen who had just given birth. Harry smiled weakly at his babies and soon the babies followed their mother in sleep. James and Severus had been there to help Harry through his pain and Lucius was helping the Dark Lord to not faint. The Death Eaters were told in the morning and that started the weeklong celebration of the birth of the Dark Lord's heirs. No one on the light side had heard of the births because Tom made sure that all of his death eaters were under oath that they could not mention the birth of his children on the mother of the babies. Voldemort gave his followers 3 months off to give Harry time to heal and give them some time with their family. After three months everyone was still planning but the children would be staying with Narcissa, Barty, and Altha. Voldemort kissed his mates before they entered the battle. Harry went with James to the Chamber they took Percy with them, and they went to take down wards. Sirius was with Remus at the shack waiting for Voldemort's signal and Fenrir was waiting to join his mate. Voldemort was with his Death Eaters making their way up from Hogsmeade up to Hogwarts. "What are you doing here Tom? You cannot enter the wards of this castle, even your death eaters can't defeat the ancient wards of Hogwarts castle." Albus Dumbledore was so sure himself and so sure of his own power that he didn't notice wards going down around him. "I wouldn't be too sure old man." Bellatrix cackled and waved her son to her side. "Sorry, Headmaster, but you tore apart more than one family." Cyrus and his mate Blaise joined the Lestrange family and so did Pansy, Luna, Fred, George, and Draco, Bill, Fleur, Charlie, and Viktor Krum went over to the Dark. "This is outrageous get back over here this instant!" Molly screeched only to see Arthur and Percy on the side of their enemies. "Arthur, Percy, what are you two doing?" Molly was confused and she saw Percy smile before smashing his lips on Arhtur's. "I am with my husband, isn't that right Daddy?" "That is right, Baby Boy." Arthur kissed Percy and nipped at the boy's neck. "My boy, you are being tricked by Arthur's dark and disturbing view." Albus tried to throw shade at two creatures who were mated. "He is my mate you perverted old man!" Percy huffed and leaned into Arthur who looked ready to kill. "Goodbye Albus, we would stay to chat, but you have to die now." Voldemort had to doge a spell thrown by Dumbledore. "Let it be known that Dumbledore threw the first spell!" Voldemort gave the sign and soon the Death Eaters kept the war out of the castle waiting for Severus, Filius, James, and Harry to give the sign of students safe in their common rooms. Ron and Hermione saw Harry and threw a spell at him only for James to redirect it at him. "Stay away from my son!" The two were terrified as they saw someone who was supposed to be dead. Sirius and Remus were fighting side by side to get rid of some of their enemies, Nymphadora Tonks, Alistar Moody, and all the Aurors who left Sirius to rot in Azkaban. Soon Harry, Voldemort, and Sirius met up in the Astronomy Tower with Dumbledore. "Harry my boy, you need to kill him." Dumbledore was still trying to get Harry to kill apart of himself. "No, the only one dying tonight is you." Sirius, Harry, and Voldemort raised their wands and spoke at the same time. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" With those two simple words Albus Dumbledore fell from the tower and to his death. "Listen well, Albus Dumbledore is dead. All those who wish to live can drop their wands and leave, if you wish to still fight know that we have won and that your leader fell by our hands." Voldemort smiled as most dropped their wands and fell to the ground in grief. "We will never bow to you!" Molly, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny raised their wands to kill who was closest to them and Ron and Hermione were locked in magic chains, Ginny was killed by Cyrus and Blaise, Molly was killed by Bellatrix when she tried to avenge Ginny. "Not my son, you bitch." Bellatrix killed Molly with a spell know by all the light side. Voldemort had taken the ministry and taken over the Wizarding world in Britian. Life was good. 

Harry was standing on the platform with his children, the twins were leaving for Hogwarts, and it was bitter-sweet for Harry. Sirius and Tom and Harry married when Harry was 16. Harry loved his oldest two, but he loved all his children equally. Euphemia and Abigail, Charleus Black-Potter-Riddle. Euphemia and Abigail- 2 and Charleus- 6 months. Harry was pregnant as was Sirius. They had the best life, and no one mentioned the battle of Hogwarts and their part in it.