Chapter 28

Sirius woke up to his mate sleeping in his arms, a cat tail wrapped around him. Harry was perfect, sleeping and looking like an angel and snuggled up to Sirius. "Morning pup." Sirius kissed Harry's head, and the Neko opened his eyes to glare at Sirius. "Today is the last task." Harry jumped up and ran to the bathroom. "Why didn't you say so!" Sirius smiled and followed his little mate to the shower. "No classes today. You have to wear a delicious uniform and I can't be near you because of dumblewhore!" Sirius saw Harry in the outfit all the champions had to wear, it was molded to Harry's body like a second skin, and Sirius fought not to kill anyone who looked at Harry. The best part about that day was Tom being raised back to life. "I can't wait for tonight we will be with Tom." Sirius was overjoyed, he missed Tom and being without his dominant made his creature anxious and somewhat unstable. "I hope he likes me." Harry was still so unsure of Tom's love, he sometimes questioned Sirius's love for him. "He loves you, pup, as do I." Sirius kissed his mate and helped brush his crazy hair. "You are using magic on my hair aren't you." Harry kissed his mate who looked confused. "Only you can make my hair look nice and not like a rat's nest." Sirius kissed Harry and placed the glamours on Harry's cat ears, tail, and the nice little love bites all over his neck, they hadn't done more, all because Harry wanted to wait on their mating for Tom to be there. "Well, I wash your hair with one of my shampoos and conditioning potions." Sirius was a total drama queen, and if his hair looked bad, he would go crazy, being in Azkaban had ruined most of his hair. Harry and Sirius went to Severus's rooms and saw their own little group, it was like their own inner circle and Harry called it that and no one wanted to correct him. "Today you have to fight the final task. We will help you three as much as we are able." Severus said before helping them work on strategies. After an hour they left the rooms and headed to the great hall for lunch. The task was that night and that was then they would be forced to go down to the maze and fight for their lives.