Chapter 38

Severus was back in the potion lab at Hogwarts, cleaning the shelves and making sure everything is set to make potions for the Hospital Wing. The back wasn't as organized in fact some of the ingredients weren't even real. "Luc?" Severus called out to his mate who came with him to help clean the classroom. "Yes, my sweet." Lucius came in the room and saw that Severus was nervous, which was abnormal, Severus was a strong man and not normally scared of his potion lab or the storeroom. "These aren't real. Someone has messed with the room." Severus was understandably worried, only he had the password to get into this section of the lab, not even Dumbledore knew the password. They saw the shelf was somewhat off the wall and it was crooked. "Stay behind me." Lucius pushed Severus behind him and moved the shelf and cast a small Lumos charm before continuing. Severus and Lucius went deeper into the small corridor hidden in the castle. "Do you smell that?" Severus asked quietly moving from behind Lucius. "Stay back." Lucius did smell the same thing, but he wasn't about to lose his Severus to some sort of sick joke. "Listen to me, if anything happens, I want you to go to Tom and tell him to come here, but you are to remain with Draco and Harry." Lucius ordered and Severus reluctantly agreed. As the two men walked farther into the corridor the smell became clearer and stronger, it was their third, their submissive. "Jamie?" Severus asked coming closer to grimy, malnourished man in the lone cell. "Sevy? Luc?" Lucius rushed to the man and unlocked the chains on his arms and legs. "Who did this to you?" Lucius demanded an answer as Severus held on to the horrifyingly thin man. "We need to get him to Cissa and Altha." Severus and Lucius both carried James till they were at the weakest point of the school wards and apparated to Riddle Manor. "What is going on!" Altha hated having people just appear out of now where into her hospital wing. "We found James! He needs nutrition potions, blood replenishers, and much more." Severus told the werewolf healer who immediately started to run tests on the small man and ordered them to get Narcissa. "Tell the Dark Lord and Alpha Fenrir that he has been found." The woman went back to her work on the wizard and shooed the men out of her way. "We'll tell the boys first, they will want to see him." "Harry first, he will want to meet his Papa." Severus went to look for Harry, who was with Draco, Fred, George, Remus, and Baby Howl. "Come with me. Where is Sirius?" "Siri is Tom and Fenrir, they wanted to talk about wards for the new nursery." Harry hugged his dad and then stiffened when he smelled a vaguely familiar smell on his robes. "Daddy?" Severus hugged the boy. "Yes, son your barer has been found, he is alive." Severus held his now sobbing kitten to him. "Come on!" Fred and George pulled Harry with them to the hospital wing, where Sirius and Tom were waiting and opened their arms to hold their mate. "Hare?" James asked weakly and saw the small boy. "Papa!" Harry threw himself at the older Neko whose own black cat ears and tail wrapped around the smaller boy. "My baby, my kitten." Harry giggled and snuggled closer to James who hissed when Tom wanted to take Harry back. "I stay with Papa." Harry told his confused mate, Sirius hugged Tom and they all stayed close to James. Severus, Lucius, and even Draco joined James and Harry on the bed, made bigger by Severus. James smiled and held onto his family as tightly as he could. "Where is Cyrus?" James asked wondering why his godson wasn't there. "Dumble took him from Bella, Rodo, and Rab shortly after the attack on you." Severus regretfully told his mate. "No more sad talk. I will kill you myself if you talk about sad things again." Bella said walking into the room and giving James a small kiss on the forehead. Bellatrix and James had been friends since they met and were like siblings, their friendship was strong and they formed a bigger bond being pregnant at the same time, their sons were born only a day apart. "Yes, Mother Bella." James smiled and Bella hugged the man before going to her mate's sides. "James all looks well, you just need to rest and take these potions, I will monitor you, as will Altha." Narcissa said and Barty hugged her from behind. "What are we gonna do about the old fart machine?" (I think that James would talk like this and not swear in front the children and would get mad if Lucius or Severus or hell even Tom swore in front of the kids.) "First we are focusing on you getting better and then we are going to discuss this as a family." Lucius said gesturing to everyone in the room. "There is someone I want you to meet." Remus said walking over with Baby Howl. "Prongs this is Howl. Howl, this is your uncle Prongs." Remus showed his best friend his baby boy. "You Fenrir finally did it." James wanted to hug Remus but at the same time didn't want Harry to get off his lap. "Finally made my lovely wolf happy." Fenrir kissed Remus on the head and took Howl from his so Remus and James could hug. "Welcome back home Prongs." Sirius hugged his best bud and took Harry from him. "My mate has something to tell you and I won't let you squeeze him to death." Sirius nudged his mate to tell his Papa the good news. "I am having kittens Papa!" James looked like he was about to burst. "A baby! My baby is having a baby!" James was scolded by Altha when he tried to get up. "If you even think of getting out bed, I will castrate you and chain you to the bed. I will ban your mates from my hospital wing." James looked guilty and Lucius tried to cover up a smile by kissing James's cat ears. "I think we need to give you a bath."  Severus and Lucius made their way with James to a big bathroom with a swimming pool sized tub. "Now, I asked Cissa, and she said as long as we are gentle, we can do what we want to you." Lucius kissed a blushing James, it made him happy that after all this time he could still make James blush. "We missed you, Jamie." Severus kissed James and moaned at the familiar taste of pumpkin juice and spices. "Missed you more." James wasn't able to talk much because his mates wouldn't allow it. The three did need a real bath after they played for a while. Altha let them sleep in their own bed that night, finally calm and together.