Chapter 42

I got my new bed, and it is great! I am being dramatic with bed curtains and might have annoyed my mom and the neighbors might think I'm crazy, but anyway..... Back to the story. Also I have a new story not HP fanfic it has vampires and I don't know I was bored. The story is Blood Bonded.

In the dark of night Harry slept safely in his bed with his mates, only in his head he wasn't safe. In the dreams plaguing Harry he was back at the Dursleys, being beaten and carved, he was being tortured in his head, it was all happening all over again. "FREAK! SLUT! USELESS!" All the words carved into him were also being screamed at him by a mutilated Dursley family. Screaming Harry woke up cradling his three-month baby bump with his tail. "Pup?" "Kitten?" Both Tom and Sirius were worried and wrapped a crying Harry into their arms, soon James, Severus, and Lucius were in the room and joined the cuddle huddle. "Is everything alright?" James was rocking Harry in an effort to calm him down. "I. The Dursleys. Me bad." Harry couldn't complete a full sentence, Tom pulled Harry onto his lap. "No one can hurt you, Kitten. I won't let them." Tom kissed Harry and Sirius motioned for Harry's parents to leave them. "Pup? Can I come closer?" Sirius didn't want Harry to feel pressured at all. Harry pulled Sirius into their hug and let his mates kiss him and worship him, loving all over Harry, no mark was left un-kissed by his mates. Thet slowly drifted back to sleep and they stayed like that for the rest of the night.