Chapter 43

The gardens warm and Draco and Harry lay in the warmth of the summer sun. "I heard that Remus and Sirius have to go to a meeting tonight and that Fenrir wants to take Sirius's place, he doesn't want Remus to go to any more meetings alone." Draco said weaving a flower crown for his brother. "I don't want Siri to go. What is Dumbledore can smell me on him, or our babies!" Harry was starting to get scared; he had more reason to fear Dumbledore than most. "I don't think Sirius will go. On a happier note, Papa said that we can go over more pranks with him." Draco was trying to cheer his brother up, it worked. "Come on, let's go see him!" Harry and Draco ran to the manor to find their Papa. "Hey, kiddos." James said hugging the boys. "Papa, Dray said that you would tell us more pranks." Harry was truly a marauder, dropping everything for pranks, James couldn't be any prouder of his son. It was normal for James to be in his room, but today he was in Lucius's office, the biggest chair he had claimed as his own and the three of them fit perfectly. Severus and Lucius walked in on a truly precious scene. James had an arm around each boy, Draco's head was pressed into James's shoulder his little fingers were intertwined in a blanket, Harry was curled into his Papa's side, his cat tail wrapped around James's own tail, they looked like two think pieces of black silk wrapped around each other. "Adorable." Lucius lightly kissed Draco's small frown. Harry and James meowed in their sleep, waking up Draco who wanted his father, Severus took Draco's spot on the chair. The three cats were unaware of the picture taken by Lucius or that Tom ordered no one to disturb them, for any reason. Severus's gray tail was grabbed by two black tails and held tightly by them. James, Severus, and Harry were sleeping deeply when someone burst into the room, terrified. "Severus!" Severus woke up ready to defend his mate and child. A low-level Death Eater was horrified when saw the respected potion master had cat ears and a tail. "Wake them up and I will kill you." Severus growled and the death eater backed off. "The Dark Lord requires your presence." The death eater sneered at James and Harry; you couldn't mistake the familiarity between the two men. "Did he say why?" Severus was trying to keep the man's attention off his family. "He said something about the mutt he married years ago." The death eater that Severus wouldn't learn the name of saw Harry's baby bump and gagged. "Did the Dark Lord call his husband a mutt? Was mutt the exact word he used?" Severus knew that Tom never called Sirius a mutt, especially in front of Death Eaters, mostly because Sirius was vain, and it took months of James and Remus calling him the sexiest thing alive for him to forgive Tom. "Yes." The death eater clearly didn't have a message from the dark lord and Severus knew it. "Tell the dark lord I will be there shortly." Severus waved the man away. "I am supposed to accompany you." Severus smelled someone else there, someone with bad intentions toward Harry. Alecto Carrow had always believed that Tom would love her and had tried to make Sirius disappear, or make Tom think he had been unfaithful, going as far as having her brother attempt to rape Sirius, except he got a massive bite from a scared Grimm. "James, Harry come with me, the Dark Lord is summoning me." James and Harry saw the death eater and Harry was on high alert, not that anyone could tell, he was a great actor. "Is something happening, husband mine?" James only said that when he had a bad feeling and that told Severus that he had a hand on his wand. "No, Lucius and Draco might want some company." James and Harry stayed behind Severus who smiled and took Harry's hand James moved to the other side, protecting his son and grandchildren. "Only Snape!" The death eater practically yelled, and Harry glared at him and then spoke the language of snakes. "Don't yell at my daddy and papa!" The Death Eater looked shocked, only the Dark Lord spoke the language of snakes. "Leave before I tell the Dark Lord that you have tried to hurt his unborn children." Harry looked terrifying and Tom would be proud at how his little kitten held himself. "You are not going anywhere!" A woman yelled before getting hit with a powerful cutting curse. "Tommy!" Harry ran to his mate and was showered with kisses, and 'I Love Yous'. "Are you alright?" Tom looked over his mate and was relieved when Harry nodded and kissed Tom. "He said you summoned me my lord." Severus played the part of minion very well. "He also said it was about 'The mutt he married.'" Tom looked at the death eater and the woman who they knew to be Alecto Carrow. "We shall see why they thought to hurt James and Harry." Tom assured Severus who took James to their room, Tom and Harry went the same way. "Where's Siri?" Tom picked up his mate but didn't answer till they were in their room. "Puppy went to the meeting, with Remus who is actually Fenrir, he can play Remus the best, now let me make sure they didn't hurt you." Tom began to kiss Harry who just let his mate do what he wanted; it was easier that worrying about Sirius. 

"Is there any word on Harry's whereabouts?" Dumbledore didn't like that Severus didn't come to the meeting, but he was spying on the Voldemort for him. "None." Kingsley Shacklebolt the head of the Auror department said shaking his head. "I should be looking for him!" Sirius shouted from his seat only for fake Remus to pull him down. "Stay in your seat Sirius. Harry wouldn't want you to go back to Azkaban." Dumbledore knew Harry's weakness was his godfather and he got to planning. Dumbledore could use Sirius's owl to send a letter to Harry with compulsions on it, Harry will have to go back to the order and tell them everything about the death eaters that took him. Kreature knew the old man's thoughts and put something in the tea he was making for certain order members for no-good master to give them later. "The Ministry do they believe you-know-who is back?" Remus asked and Sirius had a hard time keeping a straight face, Fenrir played his husband very well, and the reason that Sirius knew it wasn't Remus was because his Remus smelled like milk and baby Howl, Fenrir smelled like Remus, Baby Howl and the woods, although right now he smelled annoyed. "No, they think that we have made it up, they will know soon." Dumbledore looked all sad when in reality he was giddy, another war, more glory for him and more money, once he killed Harry after Harry and Ginny's wedding. "I can ask Fudge if the Ministry needs more volunteers for the hunt of Harry or the Dursleys, they went missing the same day." Percy said although he was close to his due date, he wanted to be at the meeting, he was under heavy glamours that even Dumbledore couldn't see through. "That is very good idea Percy, women love strong men." Molly patted her son's hand and Percy knew he would have to take off some tracking spell. "Thank you, mother." Percy wished he was back in the little cottage with Arthur, cuddled together and talking about the baby, he did not want to be here with the order. "Has anyone seen Snape?" Tonks asked she was new to the Order and wanted to make an impression. "The greasy git is probably too lazy to come to the meeting." Sirius sneered, he needed to keep up the image that he and Snape hated each other. "Perhaps I am just late from a meeting with the Dark Lord." Severus had his normal scowl in place, but he looked a bit flushed, and Sirius was going to tease and James, and Lucius about it later. "What news do you have? Is he looking for Harry?" Ginny asked, she was aloud in the meetings because in school every student that could spy on the others was an asset to the order, plus she was Dumbledore's daughter. "He knows nothing of Potter's disappearance, it wasn't any of his death eaters." Severus was over this girl's entitled attitude and wanted her punished by Tom as soon as possible. "Well, we need to get to our jobs. Keep a look out for Harry and be careful." Dumbledore looked like he cared but for a second his mask slipped, and he had malice in his eyes. Sirius went to Kreature's cupboard, which was moved to Regulas's old room, for now. "Is it ready?" The ancient house elf nodded, and a smile made its way onto his wrinkled face. "No good master ordered Kreature to make tea, for filthy half-bloods, blood-traitors, and the mud-blood." Kreature spilled a little of the tea on Hermione's new shirt, her new white shirt. "Go away and do something else." Sirius sounded angry and looked like he would hit the elf, but in reality, he gave the elf something to keep safe, a present for Harry. It was soon time for the order to leave and Sirius wanted them gone faster so he could return to Harry and Tom, both of whom were trying to annoy him through their bond. "Goodnight my dear boy." Dumbledore said as he flooed out of the house and Sirius left back to his mates. 

Percy went back to his Arthur's house, after Snape removed the tracking spell place on him by Molly, and a potion that would make him sick if he kissed a boy. "Daddy?" Percy walked in and didn't see Arthur in the house. "Baby Boy." Arthur wrapped his arms around Percy from behind and took off the glamours so he could the bump and know that both his babies were safe. "I love you." Percy kissed Arthur and they made way to their room for some cuddles and maybe ice cream, with pickled fruits that Fred and George gave them. "Can I have my pickled fruits?" Arthur placed Percy on the bed and moved the ice cream and fruit onto a small table for Percy. "Best man ever." Percy giggled as Arthur kissed him and then his baby bump. It was a good day for both of them.