Chapter 7

It was a cold day; well, all days are cold when you live on an island surrounded by dementors. Bellatrix, Rudolphus, and Rabastan Lestrange, were sitting in their cell together when a guard came in. "Don't know why your no-good sister keeps on writing you but you got another letter."  The man left them to read the letter after he threw it at them. "Cissy says that Harry Potter went through his creature inheritance and is mated to my cousin Sirius and our lord." Bellatrix was shocked, her lord had never mentioned that he had two mates. Rudolphus was shocked and then Rabastan just sat there trying to process what his wife had said. "There is more, a girl named Ginny Weasley has tried to give Harry a love potion, due to his inheritance he could smell something was off with the drink she offered and Kreacher took the drink away without the girl's knowledge." Bellatrix was beyond angry with the girl. No one took her master's mate from him before he met them, and no blood traitor messed with her family. Bellatrix read the rest and was ferrous with the current headmaster of Hogwarts. Narcissa had included a medical parchment in her letter, it contained all of Harry's injuries. The Lestrange family vowed that from that moment on they would try to help out Harry Potter. 

Tom was in the only inhabitable room in the shack the incompetent, pathetic, excuse for a wizard known as  Wormtail had found for them. His mates were out there, and he needed to be with them. If only he had a faster way of getting his body back, but he didn't, it takes nearly a whole year for the potion that would give him back his body to be ready. The ritual had to be precise, and Tom was nowhere near strong enough to go through the ritual now. Tom had an idea, since he knew that Dumbledore would have to hire a new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, he would have to get one of his followers to fill the role. Barty was an obvious choice; he could truly act like someone else for it to be convincing and then he would have someone to watch over his mates and give them messages from him. Yes, it was perfect. Save Harry from Dumblewhore and keep Sirius in the loop, and then when he had his body back both of his mates would be there. All he had to now was to have Barty find out who the new DADA professor would be and then Barty would make Polly juice potion and be that person for the school year. 

Fred and George Weasley were sitting in the kitchen talking about pranks as their mother walked in. "Boys, no pranks in school." The bitch actually thought they would listen to her? She was adamant that none of her sons were gay. Molly had a whole speech with Charlie, Percy, and them just to make sure they understood that they were straight and that there were some lovely women for them. Fred and George were gay and sort of into each other, they knew that they would share a mate, because both were not strictly submissive, Fred was dom/sub and George was A dom but they needed to have a submissive, there creatures demanded it. Fred and George along with the rest of Arthur's children were all part veela and phoenix they were all creatures, something Molly did not know. Arthur could sense that Ron and Ginny weren't his actual children, they didn't smell like the others and his and Molly's relationship hadn't been the same the twins had been born. Fred and George switched topics from pranks to finding their mate, for Molly's sake they said mates, so she wouldn't explode on them and wake up Walburga Black's portrait, again. The portrait didn't mind having the Weasleys it was just Molly, Ron, and Ginny she hated plus the mudblood in her house. "I know just the girls for you boys. The Patil's have twin daughters and it would be perfect for you both. They are in Gryffindor it wouldn't be hard to get a marriage license for you." Molly was beaming, she thought her sons would go along with it and she would get plenty of grandchildren. Male Pregnancy in the Wizarding World wasn't unheard of, it was just rare because they were more fragile than female pregnancy, since the man relied solely on his magic, unless of course they were a creature and a submissive. They were saved from saying anything when Fleur and Bill came down and started to talk to the twins about their plans for the school year, like quidditch and if they planned on playing. Soon Arthur came down with Percy who was holding something in his hands tightly. Charlie came down shaking with excitement, he had woken up to see that his boyfriend had stayed on the mirror call with him the whole night, he had woken up to see his boyfriend's smiling face. "I have great news!" Charlie announced and everyone looked at him, Molly rolled her eyes, thinking it had to do with Dragons. "I will wait for everyone to be up; it is a surprise that will make everyone happy!" Charlie was smiling and everyone else was happy, because Charlie was hardly every this happy, unless they were alone.