Chapter 34

Dumbledore had a trick up his sleeve and got away with Harry, they arrived back at the school. "Harry, my boy they were lying in wait for you. I have placed extra protection around your aunt and uncle's house, you will be safer there with the blood wards." Dumbledore looked sad, but the twinkle in his eyes said everything. Harry felt Tom's annoyance and anger, the anger was quickly replaced with more annoyance. Tom and Sirius were more than a little angry that their mate was not there with them. Sirius was called back to 12 Grimmauld Place for an order meeting that Harry tried to attend because it was his life that was endanger. "Harry, you need to go back to your relatives, you have better protection there than you would anywhere else." Sirius started to protest when Tonks interrupted him. "Dumbledore's right, it is way better for Harry to be within the blood ward's protection." Tonks was sure that Sirius would listen if it meant safety for his godson the only person he seemed to care for. "Pup, do you want to go back there? I promise that you can come back for your birthday." Sirius hugged Harry and the younger boy leaned further into his godfather, taking deep calming breaths of his mate's scent. "Don't worry it won't be forever, and Tom agrees." Sirius whispered and led Harry up to bed, after a scare he didn't want to leave Harry alone and Harry didn't want to be alone. "Can you stay with me tonight?" Harry asked and Ron looked disgusted by them. "If you want Pup." Harry nodded and Sirius closed the door and placed silencing spells and protection charms on their room. "Love you pup." Harry looked at Sirius and snuggled closer to him. "What is Tom going to do?" Harry felt Sirius petting his ears and started purring, then pouted and moved away. "You can't get out of the question by petting me." Sirius smiled and then kissed the pouting neko before settling into the bed. "Tom is going to get you from the Dursleys and they will be made our entertainment at the next meeting." Tom gave some comfort magic to Harry before his owl flew in. 'Sirius my sweet puppy, strengthen the wards, I need to see both you and Harry. ' Sirius jumped out of bed and started to work immediately and told Harry that Tom was coming. Harry got into the pjs that Fred and George got him for yule a joke gift and they laughed as they gave him seven pairs of tight and short shorts. "Those are new." Sirius was drooling and Tom almost lost control when he saw Harry, no shirt and shorts that barely covered his ass and made him look better than any food they ever had seen. "Tommy!" Harry ran to him, and the dark lord caught the little neko in his arms. "I missed you! Dumblefuck wants me to go back to the Dursleys and they will kill me if I go back and look like a cat boy." Harry got kisses and cuddles from his mates and plenty of touches that made the already horny teen hornier. "We will kidnap you from the Dursleys and take them as well. I love you and Sirius more than my own life." Tom was given a big ole kiss from Harry. "I love you too Tommy." Harry was the only one who could call him Tommy or any version of his awful muggle father's name. "I love you both and both of you are the best things that have ever happened to me." Tom started to drown his mates in kisses, and they settled down on the bed for the night. "Goodnight, Puppy, Kitten." Goodnight, Siri, Tommy." Goodnight, Snake, Pup." 

In the morning they had to go to king's cross station to leave for the summer. "Get over here now boy!" Vernon was upset at having to keep Harry over another summer but at least that man Dumbledore was letting him do more to the little slut. "Bye, Harry!" Draco yelled out and Harry smiled and waved before he was shoved forward. "Where is your ruddy bird?" "Hedwig is with my friend Draco, the one who just said bye to me." Harry sounded meek and a little timid and he needed his mates, the scents from the shirt and jacket weren't helping as much when faced with his worst enemy. "Get in the car! Petunia and Dudley are waiting for their dinner, and you need to cook it, Marge is coming tonight so make a big dinner, and if you fail to provide this you will be punished beyond what you already have been." Harry started to panic, he had almost died the last time and surely Dumbledore wouldn't let Harry die now, the dark lord was back, and Harry was the only one that could defeat him. "Yes, Uncle Vernon." The whale of a man smiled it was a creepy smile that made Harry cringe in fear. "Good." When they arrived, the house was strangely silent, no Dudley complaining about the lack of food at his school, no Petunia running out to greet them with a list of chores that Harry couldn't possibly complete, and no Marge talking about her awful dogs. The house seemed to be darker, colder, and there was magic there, Harry could feel it, he knew to whom the magic belonged, and he wasn't afraid. "Well, get in there, we don't have all day!" Vernon was verry angry, he wanted the boy to mess up so spectacularly that he could do what he wanted. "Yes, Uncle Vernon." Harry went inside and instead of going to the kitchen he went to the magic which was in the living room. "Where do you think you're going freak! Get back here!" Harry didn't listen, he went to the room and saw his dad and father there with Petunia, Marge, and Dudley in magic chains under a heavy silencing spell. "What is going on here! Who the hell do you think you are?" Vernon was enraged, how dare these freaks come into his home and ruin it with their freakishness. "We are here to take you to our lord for what you did to his mate." Severus went closer to the Dursleys and hit them with a strong stinging hex just to watch them squirm. "Stop that! Stop that you, fucking freak!"  Vernon was then hit with a silencing spell just as Tom arrived in all his snake-like glory. "You hurt my mate. I love hurting muggles, they are just so, fragile." Dark Lord Voldemort took a pause during so and fragile; he enjoyed the fear in his victim's eyes. "Come, Kitten." Voldemort opened his robe to the side and Harry ran into the warmth of the robes and was surrounded by the scent of his dominant mate. "You are wearing the shorts again tonight, and I can't promise that we will be as restrained tonight." Tom hissed and Harry giggled and hugged the Dark Lord who smiled slightly before fixing his red eyes on the quivering Dursleys. "Send them to the dungeons, I will call a meeting soon to decide their punishment." Lucius and Severus nodded and forcibly sent the Dursleys to the dungeons of Riddle Manor. (Yes, I know that the manor was originally muggle owned but the dungeons are an old wine cellar, that went around the whole underside of the manor.) It was painful for even the best magic born to handle it, but for a muggle it would be excruciatingly painful. Tom took Harry to their room where Sirius was waiting for them. "I will go change." Harry ran into the bathroom and took a shower and changed into the shorts. "Took you awhile Pup." Sirius kissed Harry and then picked him up brought him to the bed. "Time for a nap, then we will have fun." Tom and Sirius slept on either side of Harry and kissed each other goodnight before they fell into a peaceful sleep, with the sound of rain outside lulling them into a deep sleep.