We were a teenage abomination.

It was another glorious day and it was time that Eda and Vilador showed Luz and Y/n what they've got.

Eda: Well, Y/n, Luz... did you guys ever think you ever see something breathtaking as this?

Vilador: Well, let me tell you this is one of the best things that you will see so far, there will be so much more where that came from.

What they were talking was other than a dead creature.

Luz: I don't like this.

Y/n: Neither do I.

Eda: Yes, it doesn't get much more inspiring than the trash slug. It makes a home, a life from what others have thrown by the wayside. Until blam, it gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt. And then we get to sell stuff it ate .

Vilador: Yeah, just for you know, I was the best seller that the town had.

Eda: No, I was. The only thing that you ever been good at is losing customer because of your scary gaze.

Vilador: Don't you dare comment about my gaze. I say that it makes me look so much charming and for most people to look at.

Eda then look to Luz and Y/n.

Eda: Well, kids.

She handed them a pick axe.

Luz: Please don't make us.

Y/n: Yeah, I haven't had breakfast yet and I still need a good appetite.

King: Come on guys, it's not everyday you get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass.

Vilador: Yeah, just imagine all the glorious entrails that you could sale to market. You will be drowning in goal and so much that you could bring. The money.

Eda: Well, nuts to all of you.

Eda the swung the pickaxe into the carcass.

Luz: So Eda(glass shatters) What if we tried some new lessons for our apprenticeship? Like(crashes( read ancient scrolls or mix together potions, or...

Eda: Ugh. That sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff.

Vilador: Well, I got something new for you. It's called pain. If you can endure pain, you are fit to become a witch.

Luz: Let's try something else. And Eda, did you say magic school? There's a magic school here? Like winding towers, cute uniforms, dark plots that threaten your life kind of magic school?

Eda: Mm-Hmm. What's worse, they force you to learn magic the "proper" way. But magic isn't proper. It's wild and unpredictable. And that's why it's so beautiful.

Vilador: Yeah, it's always so fun to set flames down upon your enemies and watch burn(flames forms around him and there was a demonic laugh heard out of nowhere which spooks) oh, I just scared myself, burning people alive and being fire lord is scary.

Y/n: Well, that sounds like fun. I would love to learn fire.

Vilador: Yes, well it's gonna be a lot difficult. We could take private lesson.

Luz: Oh, could I come?!

Eda: a-hem! I didn't finish school and look at me! You wouldn't be where I am right now?

Vilador: Yeah, I wouldn't want to be a cranky grandma living in a pile of dump. Thanks hexside for that at least.

Vilador ducked underneath the pickaxe thrown at him. He blue her the berry but end up getting garbage on his tongue.

Eda: Well, here's a lesson. A great resourceful, like this.

She ran Luz's in a disgusting liquid where she found a gross slime ball.