Once upon a swap

It was at a human collectible's stand. King is then seen jumping on a table trying to reach a flag.

Y/n: King, you're gonna fall of the table trying to do that.

King: No, I have to get the flag!

He then fell as Y/n said.

Y/n: Told you so.

Luz: It's been slow around here. But I've got just the thing to attract customer.

She then put the wooden sign on top of the "HUMAN COLLECTABLE"and taps it to activate the glyph to carve into it.

Y/n: I see that you are doing something new that would get all the customers around here.

Luz: Yeah, who doesn't like her name in lights?

Illuminated, a winking Eda then appears.

Y/n: I gotta say it does look quite amazing.

Boscha: If amazing mean anything else in the human world.

They turned to see Boscha, Skara and some other student that they didn't even met yet right next to them.

Luz: Hi, Boscha! Hexsidians! See anything you like?

Boscha: Ew! No. I'm just here I'm just here to take an ironic penstagram next to your weird flashing trash sign.

She then summons her scrolls and took a picture. Luz made a really weird face because she was t expecting it. Y/n was just angrily glaring at her. Chot-San was barking as well.

Luz: That's not funny, Boscha.

Boscha: What are you gonna do? Spit your human venom at me?

Y/n: We don't have any human venom? But I do happen to collectible special kind of venom. Why don't you be our guest and see what it does?

He tossed the venom but Luz used a cardboard to block it.

King: Why'd you stop him, Luz?

Luz: It just isn't worth the trouble, and plus I think he was trying to kill them.

Y/n: What? No, that venom only temporarily paralyzed its victims. Nothing more.

King: Gotta show dominance! If you don't, then I will!

He then jumps on the table.

King: You will tremble before me!

Boscha: Oh, he's so cute.

She hugs King and was take a picture with him.

Boscha: How much? I have to own him.

Y/n: I don't know? How much you got on you?

This caused Luz to bonk him on the head. King then managed to break free of Boscha's hold. Eda then pokes her nose out and then smells the air.

Eda: I smell an easy mark.

She then jumps out of the tent.

Eda: Hey, kid! Can I offer you the latest fashion from...?

She then magically dressed herself in horrible clothes.

Eda: The human realm?

Boscha: Yeah, no.

She and her friend then took off laughing.

Eda then back into her regular wear.

Eda: Well, I hate her.

Y/n: You're not the only one.