Two lying Witches and The Warden.

Looks trouble was at the school again and who can the two trouble makers be rather Luz and Y/n. School isn't usually what is done best by the pair. Causing trouble is what they do best and nothing will be able to stop them. Not even their parents could be able to have control over their kid's action. After school, they started a huge explosion in the science lab and everyone have to leave the classroom before something happens.

Y/n: It been fun hanging out with you Luz. And we really did went all out with that one right there. And just for you know, I just be in trouble because my dad probably found out about this whole stunt all thanks to the school principal.

Luz: You're not the only one there because I have to deal with my mom at home as well. But you know how parents could be sometimes.

Y/n: And you know, at least my dad isn't the only one that is at home with me because it's about time that I have someone who is always at my side.

Luz: So when you come over, could you help me with my Azura book collection?

Y/n: Well, if my dad would allow me out of the house that is. And I don't blame him for not allowing me because I can cause a lot of mayhem out on the road and trouble just so happen to be my middle name.

Luz: You know, it would be so cool for you to sneak out and help me with my anime clips and fan fiction of Azura.

Y/n: I have seen your fanfic of Azura. I promise that I didn't read all of them because I found them to be quite entertaining to look at and I don't think that it would be nice for me to look at them all at once.

Luz:*Gasp* How could you. Please don't tell me that you looked at my most valuables.

Y/n: Oh, you have no clue. And don't even get me started on your shipping because I've seen that you really like a lot about all of the characters. And you know it's quite embarrassing to be honest if you ask me.

Luz: But shipping is so much fun.

Y/n: Let's be honest here. Shipping can sometimes be for losers who don't even care about any concept of the story and will through a fit when their couples aren't together in the end.

Luz: That may be true to you but to me, it's one of the best things to ever come to a fandom.

Y/n: Okay, besides there are a lot of stuff to be talked about and all sorts of fan drawings the fans of made. And quite frankly, it's getting late and it's about time that I deal with my dad right back at home because this is really starting to wear me out right now.

They both waited.Their parents both came to pick the two of them up and drop them at home. Y/n's dad picked him up right from school and he waved goodbye to lose. He was sure in for a good old lecture right there.

Dad: Son, I know you like being the way that you are but it's time for you to grow up. I know that you like doing all of this stuff but this isn't gonna get you anywhere right now and it could lead to you flopping right into your life right now. You would achieve nothing in your life. Is this life that your mother would like for you?

He didn't even mother to argue with his father because he k we that he is right and he does have to grow up and move on. He isn't gonna be the same little boy anymore and he have to do something with his life. Once he got home, he was greeted by his pet dog, Chot-san.

Y/n: Now who's my little good boy out there. I know that you can't stay mad at me.

Dad: As soon as the night hits, I want you to bed and get ready for school. Understand that mister.

Y/n: Yes, I understand that sir.

Dad: Good. Now be my little man and get ready for school in the morning.