Yesterday's lie

The scene shows the exterior of the Owl House. King, Eda, Hooty, Y/n, and Chot-San are all present, gazing at Luz. Luz and King are standing in front of a makeshift portal door.

Luz: So, according to Philip's instructions, the hardest part to making a portal was finding someone who knew how to build it. [Puts something on the door.] But a lot of the ingredients are pretty easy to find. [Turns to look at Eda.] Your crazy apocalypse supplies finally came in handy, Eda!

Eda: [Grinning] You're welcome.

Y/n, holding Chot-San in his arms, speaks up.

Y/n: I'm glad we could help, Luz.

Luz: Thanks, Y/n. I couldn't have done it without you.

King: [Looks at Luz with a sad expression and hands her Amity's glove stained with Titan blood.] Don't forget this.

Luz: [Stands up] Titan blood. I can't believe something this powerful was in the old key this whole time.

King turns to look at Eda, Vilador, and Hooty. The group has a sad expression on their faces.

Luz: It's okay. If Belos is still trying to get to the Human Realm, he'll have to beat me to it.

Luz tears a piece of cloth off the glove and sticks it on the door. She then takes a few steps backwards. Scene cuts to Eda on her makeshift flying bathtub.

Eda: Are you sure this isn't gonna like, blow our faces off?

Luz: Nope!

Eda: Well, here goes something.

Eda starts pedaling. The rotors start transferring kinetic energy to the various components of the door. Luz watches in awe as the pieces of the door merge together to form a crooked portal door. The door opens, revealing not the Human Realm, but a separate, surreal dimension.

Luz: [Gasps] It... worked! [Runs toward the door.]

King: [Amazed] Did it? That looks real different from the old door!

Luz: [Takes over her cloak from Eda] Yeah. [Ties a rope on her waist.] If it looks like it's closing, pull!

Eda: Luz, as impressive as this is... I don't want you getting hurt.

Luz: Once I make sure my mom is okay, I'll be right back.

Eda: Just be careful. The Human Realm's filled with some real weirdos. [Winks at Luz.]

Luz hugs Eda, King, Hooty, Y/n, and Chot-San tightly.

Luz: Mmm-mm-mh!

King: Don't forget to mention me!

Luz pulls away from the hug, turns around, and walks towards the portal door. She stops in front of it, stares into the dimension, then jumps into it. The screen flashes then cuts to Luz floating up from a pool of water. Luz gasps, gets up, and starts coughing. A strange cube-like object appears from the water and starts floating upwards. Luz watches this and gasps. Scene zooms out and it is shown that there are multiple similar cubes floating around above.

Luz: [Confused] Did I... do something wrong? [Shouts.] Eda? King? Hooty? [More cubes appear.] Can anyone hear me?

A cube appears. It starts flashing and making a sound, grabbing Luz's attention. She walks over and holds it in her hands. The cube starts shining brightly and the scene turns white. When it's gone, Luz finds herself inside one of the Owl House's windows as a reflection.

Luz: [Amazed] Am I... back at the Owl House?

Wind blows past, pushing open the window, scaring Luz.

Luz: [Surprised] Whoa! Whoa, I think I'm... in the reflection! [Taps on the window.]