O Titan, Where Art Thou

Y/n, Luz's Jamaican-British boyfriend who speaks fluently in French but primarily in English, should be right here. Chot-San, his pet corgi, barks excitedly. Luz waves and exits the boat, pulling out her little device. She's received a lot of texts from Amity. Hooty, still in his portable state, looms over her shoulder.

Luz: "Hmmm. 'Mom took Pensta, but we're safe. We'll contact.' Aww, she sent so many hearts! Hope she's doing okay."

King: "Is that Amity? It's okay if you wanna check on her. I can get to the Owl House on my own."

Y/n: "I'm here for you, Luz. We can check on Amity together."

[Luz has a flashback to the events from their recent adventure.]

King (flashback): "I think they might be my family! Maybe they're an answer to all our problems!"

Bill (flashback): "If you think Belos is evil, you've never seen a live Titan."

Luz (flashback): "King, you're not one of them."

King (flashback): "Then what am I?!"

Luz (flashback): "You're a titan, King. You're the son of the Boiling Isles." [This greatly shocks King.]

[Back to the present time.]

Hooty: "Hey, look! Everyone missed us so much they put up pretty signs!"

Vilador, an adult witch who resides with Eda, appears: "Those are wanted posters, Hooty."

[Four wanted posters are displayed on the screen. One featuring a demonically drawn Hooty, another of Harpy Eda, then one with Luz casting a glyph spell with King next to her, and the last one featuring Lilith holding fire in her hand. Two witches growl at what seems to be Hooty.]

Luz: [Pulls her hood up.] "Let's take the long way home."

[Y/n, Chot-San, Luz, King, and Hooty retreat back to the Owl House. Upon sensing someone coming, Luz quickly activates an invisibility glyph as they hide from two Coven Scouts.]

[Transition over to the Knee of the Titan.]

Lilith: "Using my old keys, we'll travel through the service tunnels. From there, we initiate the security system and everyone including Belos will be trapped inside the castle. Boom! Day of Unity stopped!"

Eda: "You don't think they changed the locks after you got booted from the Coven?"

Vilador: "I can help with that. I still have some connections."

[Lilith kicks a bag of Hex Mix on the ground.]

Lilith: "This is just like you. You never take things seriously! At least Luz, Y/n, and King are far away from here."

[Eda looks down. Suddenly, an alarm sounds off.]

Eda: "Someone's tripped the booby trap."

[Lilith, Eda, and Vilador head over to the location of the trap and find their palismen looking at Luz (now wearing her fur hat, her fingerless gloves and a pair of white boots), Y/n, King, Chot-San, and Hooty trapped inside it.]

Hooty: "Hey, Lulu!"

Luz: "Hiiiiii."

Y/n: "We could use a hand here, Vilador."

Later on, everyone is gathered around a Fire Bee pit while Luz explains what happened. Y/n sits next to Luz, and Vilador stands nearby, listening attentively. Eda puts her coat on Luz then sits down next to Lilith.

Luz: "It took a while to figure out which town you're in from your map. I had to keep off the streets with all those wanted posters, but that's when we saw your Hex Mix trail and well, you know the rest!"