The intruder

There was a video recording of King.

Luz: And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world, the king of demon.

Y/n: And it looks like he is full vicious mode right now.

King was trying to tear off a sock off his nose.

Luz: Facing his natural enemy, the ducky sock

King then tore the socks into pieces.

King: Where are you now, ducky sock?

Luz: So why'd you call me here again?

Y/n: Yeah because right now it seems that we could have done something so much better with out time right now because right now this is starting to be like a really waste of time.

King: Oh yeah. Human Luz, you've been obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind. Prepare yourself for...

He then rips off a curtain reveal a corkboard of various demons, he then puts on a hat and spins a cord in top of it.

King: demons 101. Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight, creatures of sulfur and bone.

Luz: And cute little paws.

Chot-San then barked in jealously.

Luz: But they are both where compared to you my little cutie.

Y/n: And you, Luz you do have a a weakness for cute ness I see.

Luz: Yeah; I certainly do.

King: Oh and cute little paws. True. We live only to create chaos and misery. Our only weakness are purified water and passive aggressive comments. Sometimes.

Luz: Oh, you guys are sensitive.

King: Even demons have inner demon.

He then tore off one of pictures to reveal a snarling demon.

King: The most powerful demon of all is the snaggleback. He's a-

Luz: Bad boy!

While Luz was recording, a colorful filter appeared over the screen and several stickers as well. Luz then taps on the screen of her phone.

King: Luz, pay attention. This information could save your life one day.

Luz: No, no. I am so paying attention. This is my paying attention face. Mm-Hmm, mm-Hmm, mm-Hmm.

Y/n: That's more like your exciting face.

A lightning crashes outside which was then followed by a thunder rumble. Everyone looked outside.

King: Uh-oh. Looks like it's gonna rain.

Luz:(gasps) I love the rain.

King: Hey, wait.

Luz opens the door.

Luz: I always love feeling the first free drops in my hair.

She then kneels down to talk to a flower.

Luz: I bet you do too, little buddy.

A water from above then drops down onto the flower which causes it to wither and die.

Luz: What?

Y/n: I bet you don't love the rain now.

Eda and Vilador then runs to the house.

Eda: Boiling rain! Everybody inside now!

Eda then grabs her by the arms and drags both of them inside. Object could be heard crashing and clattering.