Hunting Palisman

The crackling bonfire illuminates the surroundings, casting flickering shadows on the nine empty holes encircling it. Suddenly, a burst of blue flames erupts from the coals, sizzling out swiftly. The scene transitions to the Emperor's castle, specifically the grand staircase leading down to the room housing the portal door. Four scouts, armed with spears, stand guard at the entrance. The heads of the covens, distinguished by their white cloaks and circular badges, pass by the scouts and gather around the dwindling bonfire. Emperor Belos sits on a low seat in front of the portal door, which is in the process of being reconstructed and connected with various tubes. Standing beside him are the Golden Guard, Kikimora, and two imposing Abomatons.

Kikimora: The Day of Unity approaches, a day where we celebrate the purification of magic through our coven system, just as The Titan intended. We commend your efforts as leaders of the nine covens in bringing this plan to fruition. And now, you shall witness the reward that awaits you.

The camera focuses on Emperor Belos' left hand resting on the arm of his seat.

Emperor Belos: Step forward.

The head witches remove their badges and place them in the empty holes around the bonfire. The badges emit a vibrant glow, and the light swirls into the center of the fire, causing it to erupt with intensity. The heads watch in awe as their eyes turn a radiant white. Through the flames, they receive a vision. The side profile of The Titan's skull is visible against a dark sky, with trees nearby. The sky shifts, growing brighter, and The Titan's eye begins to glow from within. Suddenly, a fiery blast erupts from the eye, startling nearby birds into flight. The vision then transitions to The Titan's head, now positioned in what appears to be a bustling metropolis of the Human Realm. The cityscape is set against a red sky, with an eclipse slowly ascending. The vision fades, leaving the head witches with glowing eyes.

Emperor Belos: As your covens flourish, our power grows, allowing us to unite our realms. In this union, the worthy shall inherit a utopia, free from the chaos of wild magic.

Suddenly, Emperor Belos winces in pain, clutching his chest. The Golden Guard rushes to his aid, helping him up from his throne. Kikimora attempts to follow, but the Golden Guard stops her.

Golden Guard: No, stay here. I can handle this on my own.

Kikimora glares at the Golden Guard as he leaves. Left alone, Emperor Belos undergoes a transformation, morphing into a sludge-like monster. He angrily punches the wall repeatedly, retracting his hand on the final strike. He then puts his mask back on. Leviathan, a massive and imposing figure, enters the scene, his powerful presence felt by all.

Leviathan: What troubles you, Emperor Belos?

Emperor Belos turns to face Leviathan, his eyes filled with frustration and pain.

Emperor Belos: Leviathan, my loyal servant. I can feel my power waning, and the Palisman reserves are dwindling. We need more, and we need it soon.

Leviathan's deep voice rumbles through the room, filled with ancient wisdom.

Leviathan: The Palisman wood has been overharvested, and the repercussions are felt throughout the realm. But fear not, my Emperor, for there is one source of power that remains untapped—the wild magic.

Emperor Belos looks at Leviathan, his eyes widening with a mix of curiosity and caution.

Emperor Belos: The wild magic? But it has always been a force of chaos and unpredictability. How can it be harnessed?

Leviathan: With the right guidance, it can be tamed and channeled to serve our purpose. We must explore the forbidden arts, the ancient spells that have long been forgotten. Only then can we unlock the true potential of the wild magic and replenish our dwindling powers.