Witches before Wizard

It was morning time and now it was time for everyone to wake up at the moment. Luz woke up and got up abruptly. She thought that it all may be a dream but it wasn't a dream. It was all real.

Y/n: Luz, would it be okay for you to go back to sleep now because when you wake up, you get so loud and to be honest, it make my ears bleed a little.

Luz: Geez, you don't have to be so mean about it.

Y/n: Yes, it appears that I have to since you're so loud all the time.

She ignored his remarks and opened up the window.

Luz: Good morning terrifying fantasy world.

As she said that, there was a terrifying monster outside the window.

Y/n: That is something that I didn't need to see there.

Chot-San was up as well. Luz petted him on the help.

Luz: Who's a little sweetheart. Yes you are.

Chot-San barked in happiness.

Luz went into the bathroom where she was greeted by hooty only to get spooked by him which result into her karate chopping on top of the head.

Hooty: Hey, I was wishing you a good morning. Geez, ow.

Y/n got into his clothes and he was full dressed on the occasion.

Y/n: Luz, we're not witches yet and I don't even know that there could be a high chance that we could be witches at the moment.

Luz: What makes you say that? Eda is the most powerful witch on the boiling isles. She could teach us a lot of cool tricks while she is at it and I bet that Vilador could teach us something even cooler.

Y/n: Okay. Go ahead and bring up some joy that I don't even know will even turn you down.

Ignoring him again, she went into the closet and was hoping she could get some witch outfit in there. And she got wish after. She put them on and waited for Eda to come in. Once Eda had appeared she didn't look like she is in the happiest of mood at all.

Luz: Hello Eda the Owl lady, I am ready for our first day of witch apprenticeship.

Eda: Who are you again?

Luz looked confused when she said that.

Y/n: Well looks like someone had a foggy memory.

And what else is happening is that Vilador is in the kitchen making dinner for everyone. There were food that were stored on the table. They consist of cooked monster looking lobster, ham like steaks, and some spaghetti looking food.

Vilador: Well, I see you're up early.

What he is currently looking on the pot appears to be a kraken like monster that appears to be still alive. So he took up a mallet and beat its head back into the pot. He tosses a piece off raw steak on King's bowl. Before King could get the chance to eat the steak however Chot-San grabbed a whole of the steak. King grabbed the steak back before he could run off with it. This resulted in the two fighting over the steak.

King: Get your own meal buddy. This one's mine.

As the had a little tug-o—war, the steak ended up breaking in half.

Vilador: Are you gonna take a bath or something? What's with the bathrobe? You look really ridiculously in that thing?

Y/n: So much for a witch outfit.