Eclipse Lake

Amity, Vilador, and Chot-San gather in the living room of the Owl House, discussing their plans to fend off an impending threat.

Amity: Vilador, have you found any information on the creature we're facing?

Vilador: I've scoured through ancient tomes, Amity. I'm afraid we're dealing with a force unlike any other.

Chot-San: [Barks, wagging tail.] We can do this, guys!

Meanwhile, in Luz's room, Y/n is lying in bed, feeling under the weather. Luz enters, carrying a tray of soup.

Luz: Here, let me help you with that.

Y/n: [Weakly] Thanks, Luz. I appreciate it.

Later, Amity and Axol join them in the room, discussing their strategy.

Amity: We need to be prepared, Axol. The creature is powerful.

Axol: I've encountered similar entities before, Amity. We can do this.

Luz and Y/n share a look, their chemistry palpable even in Y/n's weakened state.

Y/n: [Smiling] I have faith in our team, Amity.

Amity: [Returns the smile, holding Y/n's hand.] We'll get through this together.

Outside the room, Vilador and Chot-San discuss their concerns with Eda.

Vilador: Eda, are you certain you're up for this? You're still recovering.

Eda: [Chuckles] I'm feeling better than ever, Vilador. Don't worry about me.

Chot-San: [Barks, wagging tail.] I believe in Eda!

Together, the team faces the impending threat, their bonds strengthened by their shared experiences and unwavering support for one another.

Philip: After five years, I have finally found it. A power source so potent it can pierce through realms. Titan's Blood. There are old tales of lakes reflecting green trees and blue skies. The Titan's vein runs through the land. And many believe that these wild portals are created when a little of its blood leaks into the water. That is how I came here. So that is the first place I shall look. I will journey back to Eclipse Lake.
[The projection finishes. The echo mouse squeaks and scuries off as Luz seems to be drawing a picture of Eclipse Lake.]

Luz: [Shocked] I have to go to Eclipse Lake! [She attempts to get up, but Y/n, who's sick in bed, calls out.]

Y/n: Luz, don't be reckless. You're not well.

Luz: [Sighs, then hands her drawing to Eda, who starts to leave.]

Eda: [Looking down at Luz and Y/n.] All right, kids. Me, King, and Vilador will get your Titan blood if you just stay put.

King: [Jumps on Eda's shoulder.] Yes! Perfect chance to take our new powers for a test drive.

Vilador: [Steps forward.] And I will keep a close eye on our friends here, ensuring their safety.

Chot-San: [Barks, wagging tail.] I'll protect them, too!

Luz: [Smiles at them.] You guys are the best.

Amity: [Concerned] Luz, you're not well enough to go on a journey like this. Let the others handle it.

Luz: [Nods, looking disappointed.] I understand, but I still want to help.

Eda: [Reassuringly] We'll bring back some of that Titan's Blood for you, Luz. Don't worry.

Y/n: [Weakly] Be careful, everyone.

Eda: [Nods] You got it, kid. [Leaves with the others.]

Luz: [Hisses slightly, then smiles.] You guys are the best.