Edge of the world

Scene opens with something cooking in a pot on a stove. King, wearing oven mitts, removes the pot and pours the substance onto a loaf of bread. Luz, dressed in her Grom outfit, stands nearby, admiring the desserts King prepared.

Luz: "Wow, King. This looks great!"

King: "Thanks. I hope they like it too."

A knock sounds at the door.

Hooty: "Hooty-hoot! We have visitors!"

King: "They're here!"

Eda, wearing her Grom outfit, answers the door. Outside stands a mustached demon resembling King, accompanied by two tiny demons. In the kitchen, Luz clears dishes from the stove as Owlbert flies in, wearing a top hat.

Eda: "Welcome to the Owl House, folks. Hope this place wasn't too hard to find."

Mustached demon: "Not at all! Thank you for having us."

King rushes to greet his father.

King: "King of Dads! You made it!"

After hugging his father and siblings, King and the others join Luz, Y/n, and his pet Corgi, Chot-San, at the table.

Luz: "Please have a seat, Your Honorable Mr. King of Dads. King prepared a special feast for you all."

Y/n: "It smells amazing, King. You've really outdone yourself."

King's dad: "Patience, children. It would be rude not to give thanks first."

King: "Oh! Oh! I can start! I'm thankful that my demon family finally got to meet my owl family."

Everyone smiles, and Y/n adds:

Y/n: "And I'm thankful to be here with all of you, and for this amazing meal we're about to share."

Suddenly, King looks upset. Eda places a hand on his shoulder.

Eda: "King..."

The scene shifts to King sleeping uneasily. Eda wakes him.

Eda: "King... King, come on. It's time to wake up."

King: "Nyeh! What's going on? Is there trouble?"

Eda: "We're about to find out."

Y/n, with Chot-San at his side, joins Luz, who looks sad in the living room. Vilador, an adult witch who often resides with Eda, enters the room with a concerned expression.

Y/n: "Luz, what's going on? We're all here for you."

Vilador: "Yes, Luz, let us know how we can help."

Here's the scene rewritten with Y/n (Luz's human boyfriend) and his pet corgi Chot-San given important dialogues and actions, and Virador (an adult witch residing with Eda) also having significant dialogues and roles. The scene has been spaced out properly:

Scene begins with a flashback moment from inside Belos' mindscape, when the Collector shows themself and moves their way towards the portal, changing into multiple abstract forms along the way.

The Collector: Let's slash and rend and crush and bruise! Let's curse the land in nine bright hues!

[After reaching the portal, the Collector transforms into a picture form depicting nine people lifting up their hands in a worshipping position. They then transform again to depict a screaming Titan and people being shattered into pieces.]

[Scene changes to show the moment Luz becomes angry after Hunter gets sucked into the ground.]

Luz: I'm gonna tell everyone about the Day of Unity, that you've been lying about the Titan for years!