Hooty moving hassle

Inside the owl house, Eda was showing Luz and Y/n a card game. Y/n  and Luz didn't know how to play it so Eda is up against Owlbert and Vilador.

Eda: Now watch closely, you two. Hexes hold them is the most tricky game on the boiling isles. Any proper witch knows how to play.

Y/n: So you're telling me that the boiling isles finally have something normal here for once? What a relief.

Luz: Yep and it's a card game old people think are fun.

Eda then placed down a card and then more of them were now covered in tactics. Owlbert flies off the table and then the cards then grows legs and mouth.

Y/n: Well, I stood corrected. Nothing is normal here.

Vilador: Well, you stand wrong.

The cards then start to fight and Owlbert has. Determined look on his face.

Eda: Now when it looks like the deck is stacked against you, that's when you break out the wild card.

Eda then pulls out a card with a red background and a grey tower on it, then a green aura appears around the card. And out of nowhere, Owlbert's cards burst into flames then those very same flames spell out 'Winner Eda'.

Y/n: Not gonna lie. But that was actually cool.

Eda: Woo, I win! In your adorable owl face. Ah, I love the feeling of victory. It feels fluffy.

Y/n and Luz then looked at Eda with concern because Eda grew feathers and it meant one thing.

Luz: Eda, it's happening again.

Vilador: Did you drink any elixir today?

Eda looked at them confused before she realized that she was in fact growing feathers all over her body.

Eda: Huh!

Eda opens the box for her elixirs only for it contain four empty bottles.

Eda: Oh boy, this is terrible. I'm out of elixir.

Vilador: How are you out of bottle?

Eda: If you have a life like mine, then you tend to forget things.

Luz: Uh, last time this happened, you turn into this thing.

Luz then showed Eda a picture of her cursed form. Eda looked and smiled a little.

Eda: I know I should be repulsed, but that look is fierce.

Luz: Eda!

Eda took sometime and decided to go the market. She then ask everyone if they want a card game only for her not to find them. Luz was holding the cards.

Vilador: Nice, kid.

Luz: Take these and fly ahead.  She'll have to follow.

Owlbert takes the cards and Eda run after him. Next everyone was standing infront a stand with a metal gate and Eda began banging on it with her fist.

Eda: Hey, open up, Morton!

Morton: Uh, ju-just a minute!

Luz and Y/n started watching the daily life of the demon realm.

Luz: Is there anything better than people watching in the demon realm?

Y/n: I would have to go with yes and a no. There are people trying to kill or devour us or just that. So that's my answer.