Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I woke up in my bed. I looked around so confused. Wasn't I in class. I heard screams. I rushed out of bed and into Seth's room. He wasn't there. The screams became more frequent. What the hell is going on. I walked to the front door to hear growls. I went to open the door when Seth said, 'don't leave that dorm, no matter what you hear......were under attack.' He told me in my mind. Under attack! When did this happen. I was going to go back to my room, when I heard lily out side of my dorm. "No I won't let you kill her!" She yelled to someone. I heard a growl and then a very familiar voice. "I'm not going to hurt her I need to see her!" What the hell is she doing here. Jade! Anger boiled inside of me. "No I won't allow it, she told me everything you did.....you trader! How can you let that asshole almost kill her. If it wasn't for Seth she wouldn't be alive!" I heard a growl and then banging. I got up. Maybe I just met lily but one thing was for sure. No friend of mine will be attacked. I growled, super angry at the moment. Seth I love you, but that's my friend out there. I shifted shredding my cloths. I was so angry I didn't use the open door. Instead I crashed through the wall. I smashed through the front door. I came face to face with the most gruesome seen. There lay a lifeless lily with jade hovering over her. I howled at the loss. That's when I felt the power surge through me. I grew twenty times my size. I growled, and the whole school shook. Jade looked surprised. I didn't waste time in grabbing her by the neck and snapping it like a twig. That's for killing my real best friend. I threw her body aside, and ran. All over the school lay wounded or dead wolfs. Holy crap was everyone a wolf. I then heard sobs. I growled, and the sob grew louder. "Please.... Please don't kill me. Ill give you anything." I heard a growl and then a scream. I ran and before the wolf could attack..... Melissa! I snapped his neck. I turned towards her. I made a low growl. She looked scared, but got to her feet. I pushed her into a dorm, and let out a warning growl. She just looked at me. Ugh! Stupid bimbo! I shifted to human. "J-Ja-Jane! What the hell... Please don't hurt me. Seth didn't do anything it was me. I tried to make it look that he was on me, so you can dump him... I'm so sorry." I looked at her in disgust. Why am I helping her. "Look I don't care. Just stay in this dorm, and don't leave. Lock the door and go to the farthest room away from the door. You don't understand what's going on, but I will explain later. Don't get any ideas, because I will kill you myself.... Understand?" She nodded her head in agreement. I shifted, but not into my bigger wolf. I needed that power. I imagined that wolf. Oh my god I'm shifting. I mastered my huge wolf! I growled in appraisal. I ran. I fought.... Well I wouldn't say fought I'd say killed every wolf in my path. I smelled Seth around the corner, but before I could get to him, another wolf jumped out infront of me. I laughed in the inside. Funny how they think they could fight me. The wolf smiled.... What the..... It shifted. Into my size. What? How? I thought I was the only one? It growled, and lunged. That's when all hell broke lose. We went for each others necks. The wolf was quick to doge my every move. It bit down on my back leg. I Howled in pain. My anger rose. I got so angry I attacked the wolf without actually attacking it. It fell to the floor giving me an advantage. Before I could clamp down on its neck it shifted. I gasped in my mind. Isabella! I was shocked. She was what I was..... How could that be. I didn't bit down. Something actually made me possessive about protecting her. I shifted back and picked her up. I brought her to my dorm. I laid her gently. She opened her eyes, and tried to cower away. "I'm not gonna hurt you, but I want you to tell me why I'm so protective over you?" She looked deep into thought until she said something that changed my life forever. "Jane I- I'm yo-your mo-mother." She started to sob. What! My mother I have a mother! "Your lying!" I growled. "No I swear. Why do you think your brothers or mother isn't a wolf? I gave you up because I had you with someone who wasn't my mate. He threatened to kill you unless I gave you up. Please try to understand, I just found out to. When you came, and I saw you shift into the big wolf. I knew you were my daughter. Jane please say something." I couldn't speak. "So all my life I've been lied to!" She flinched at my tone. "Jane I don't know why she never told you, but I guess you would of found out anyway when you shifted." I sighed. Tears formed in my eyes. "Why haven't you every looked for me?" She looked sad at my question. "How could I as soon as you were born he took you away from me. He told me he left you in Wisconsin on someone's door step with kids. I thought you Would be alright and that I would find you in the future. I couldn't. I didn't even have your scent. That's how fast he took you." She sobbed. I went over to her and pulled her into a huge. "I'm here now, but I will stay by my mom, because she raised me basically from birth." She nodded in agreement. "So who is attacking us?" "It's Jace Dalwin." I growled upon hearing his name. "I need to go find Seth. Stay here, keep yourself save. Ill be back later." With that I left to look for Seth. I smelled him getting closer. I stopped dead in my track from pain in my chest. I shifted and gripped my chest. What the heck! It hurts make it stop! Seth!!!!! Oh no something has happened. I shifted into humungasour! Yea I named my giant wolf. I found a wolf with Seth's limp body in its mouth about to snap his neck. I ran an attacked with both my mind and body. I tore the wolf into shreds. Unable to contain my anger. More wolfs came out of no were lunging to finish off Seth. I would not let that happen. I attacked them all. Killed every single one. The last one was different he had power radiating off of him. Oh it's ass. I growled and took fighting position. Jace shifted. "He baby. Let me kill him, then me and you can rule both kingdoms." He tried to take a step toward Seth but I growled. He laughed a dark laugh. "Stupid choice, whore!" He shifted and attacked me. He was strong, even for my wolf. We fought until I had him pinned. I didn't hesitate in snapping his neck. I Howled in victory. I went to Seth and grabbed his tail. I dragged him back to the dorm, but not before stoping to pick up an unwanted gift. I growled at Melissa to follow. She actually understood. We came to Seth's room and I walked through the broken door. I jumped up on Seth's bed pulling him up still by the tail. I shifted and whispered. "Seth please shift back... I need you in my life. I- I love you Seth." He shifted. Oh my god he heard me. He looked up. He was so beaten up. "Jane I love y-you t-too." Was the last thing he said until he blacked out. Oh no! I shook him, "Seth,Seth wake up!! Stay with me!" Ugh! Why me. "Ugh! Where the fuck is the doctor when you need him!" I ran and grabbed the first aid kit. I began healing, stitching, and dressing wounds. I washed Seth and got him ready for bed. Maybe tomorrow I will get some answers...from my mother. Wisconsin I'm coming home.

~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~

OKAY GUYS DON'T HATE ME.......BUT THERE'S ONLY LIKE 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE. PLUS IM GONNA START A NEW BOOK.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

LOVES AND KISSES TO ALL MY FANS!

COMMENT.....FAN.....VOTE!!!!