Chapter 7

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thanks guys that means a lot that someone is actually reading my book!!!:)

Well just for u guys here's another chapter.......:D

~~~**~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~**

Chapter 7

(Jane's pov)

I woke up this morning kinda sore. Then it came back to me..... I had thought it was a dream, but it wasn't. A quiet sob escaped my lips. Just then my alarm clock buzzed. I hadn't realized it was 6 am. Ugh! I groaned mentally. I have school today. YAY! I snickered.

Just as I was going to take a shower there was a knock at my bedroom door. I already knew who it was by his intoxicating scent (spice and grass) weird scent I know, but it was intoxicating for me, guess it was the whole mate thing. I didn't want to open it, but the three words he said last night made me open the door. I was meet with those beautiful eyes and cute smile of his. I didn't realize his smirk that grew because he noticed me checking him out. I rolled my eyes and asked, "What?" "Ouch, good morning to you too." He finished with a smirk. "Ugh, sorry its just I have school today.... And .... Yester.." He didn't let me finish. "We can skip if you want, don't forget I own the school." He winked. "No I am going. I'm not gonna be a wimp because my mate raped me." I felt bad after saying that he looked pained. "Sorry I didn't mean it like...." "Don't worry about it I should of just let him capture you and let him rape you instead!" He turned and stomped away to his room and slammed the door. Almost taking off its hinges.

I took a shower and threw on a pair of Abercrombie black skinny jeans with a white button up polo from Abercrombie with sparkly pink Toms, for a pop of color. I curled my hair and let it fall in my face.... Damn I looked good. I giggled to myself realizing how cocky I was.

I got my timetable and started walking to my first class when the blonde hair bimbo that was flirting with Seth the first day of school blocked my way. My wolf growled at the worthless human in front of me trying to make me overwhelmed by her. I chuckled to myself. She really thought I was scared of her. "Stay away from Seth. Your worthless! And your a slut!!!" Her high pitched voice stung my ears. I don't say a word even though my wolf was scratching and begging to teach this bitch a lesson. I smiled warmly and walk around her. "This isn't over tramp! You will stay away from him.. y-you cunt!" Something in me snapped. I always hated that word. After my dad cheated on my mom, he would always call her a cunt causing her heart to break and mine also. I turned and smiled at her. She looked stunned by this. I started walking to her calmly. I got in her face and she kinda stepped back. "One, you don't own this school last time I checked. Two, I would love to see you lay a finger on my because by the end you wouldn't have any left. And Three, Seth doesn't like you and never did or will because I'm here know, you we're just a bootycall!" And with that I stormed off and started chuckling at her worried expression. I kept waking not knowing we're I was going until, someone grabbed me and shoved me into a janitor closet. I was going to scream until the light opened and I saw Seth. I relaxed slightly. He looked at me with envy?? "That was very hot. Nobody stands up to her, but then again she's not a feisty as my beautiful mate." "Don't call me that." He sighed and opened the door waiting for me to get out first."Let me see you timetable. If that's okay with you." He gave me a small smile. I handed my timetable to him and he smiled wickedly. "I forgot to tell you I switched all your classes to mine. So just throw this one out its not right." I couldn't believe him!!! WTF!! Ugh! This couldn't get worse. "Oh by the way get used to seeing Melissa. She's kinda in all of my classes too." He looked at me with an asshole expression "Great, anything else you want to tell me that isn't already ruining my life." This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~*******

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry it's short I know but I have midterms this week it's a lot of stress so I will try to update but no promises.

Unless I get like a whole bunch of comments and reads I'll update very soon!!:)

Please tell your friend to read it will help my confidence in writing it ....

If Anyone wants to make banners or if anyone wants a shout out tell me in my inbox... You can also give me ideas for my next chapter and ill be sure to shout out that you helped with the chapter.!!!!:D

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!