Chapter 30

Chapter 30

(4 months later)

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I woke up screaming. As usual Seth jolts awake looking for danger, but notices it's just me. "that dream again?" Seth asks with annoyance.

For 4 months straight I've been having a dream about Mary coming for my baby girl. Yes I believe it's a girl, because every dream I have she's a beautiful baby girl with brown hair and gray eyes.

It's the fourth month and I'm so nervous. I'm due any day now, and I can't help but be paranoid.

Seth helps me calm down, but with all these damn hormones, and a crazy person after my baby. I just simply can't calm down.

"Jane relax. I'm gonna protect you, and our child." Seth whispered to me. His words only calm me down for a second.

"Oh Seth I just simply can't calm down. Not until Mary is dead." I responded the last part in a monotone voice.

We were currently watching a movie in our dorm. After my words were spoken we settled into a semi peacefulness. until... 'kick' ..... what was that?

Then again..... 'kick'.... Oh my. The baby, she's kicking. Panicked I looked at Seth, but he wasn't looking at me he was focused on the screen.

I grasped his hand and placed it onto my now huge belly. Again the baby kicked and Seth's eyes popped out of there sockets.

"She's kicking." He said as he grinned. I smiled and nodded my head. He grinned even wider. If that was even possible.

The next few days went as such... I had to take a maternity leave from school. which Seth was aloud to take as well. Weird, but I'm not complaining... Well maybe a little. He won't let me do anything for myself! Always saying I'm gonna hurt our baby! I love that he cares, but it gets annoying when he won't even let me use the bathroom in peace!

Today was just like any regular day. Me and Seth arguing over me getting up to make some food. "Seth I'm not stupid! I know how to be careful, and I'm just going to make a sandwich! That requires no serious strength!" Gosh he really annoyed me lately...

"Jane, No. Your gonna over work yourself and hurt the baby!" He was yelling at this point. Ugh! I thought I was the one with the mood swings.

As we keep arguing I felt a weird sensation between my legs... Oh. My. God.

My water broke.

This was going to be a pleasant day, or this was going to be the start of a dangerous war.

Get ready cause the baby's coming...

________________________

Hey guys! Again super sorry about the absolutely ridiculous wait for a darn chapter!!

I will finish this book if it's the last thing I do! ✊🏽

Anyway just wanted to have a contest! Please comment the name that you'd like the baby to be... Oh and the gender that you'd want as well!!!

I was going to make her have a girl, but a surprise boy would be fine too!