Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I couldn't move. I was so in shock. Why is he attacking me?

I didn't know what to do, so all I did was back up against a wall. Before I could process what was happening.... Nate jumped in front of me in wolf form.

Nate! What are you thinking?! "Nate, don't. He won't stop!" He didn't listen to me though. Instead he challenged Seth full on.

They both circled around each other. No one daring to make a move.

I held my breath through this intense stare down.

I tried to contact Seth through the mind link, but he blocked himself from me. My heart ached at how much he hated me now.

In an instant they both went at each other. Obviously Seth was a lot stronger than Nate, and within seconds had him pinned by the neck.

Seth was going to finish his off, but that's finally when I found my voice. "Seth! Please stop! Your gonna kill him!" I shouted like a mad man.

He didn't respond nor look at me all he did was tighten his hold on Nate's throat. Oh no... What am I gonna do.

I look helplessly around the room to find anything I can distract Seth with. I found nothing, but a scared looking Aiden.

He his eyes met my gaze. I glared at him. This is all his fault. If only he kept his dirty hands away from me.

While I was glaring at Aiden I heard an ear piercing scream come from Nate. I turn only to see Seth trying to rip him apart, and succeeding.

No! Enough is enough. I stalk over to the monster and get in between them. I look him in the eye, and stand as tall as I can.

"No more Seth. I'm sorry I didn't tell you ok. Now I see it would of been a lot better if I just told you, but no mater as Stupid as it sounds he's still my brother... They all are. I'm tired of you!" I angrily point at him, but it's not him I'm pointing at its the monster, and he knows it.

He glares at me, and screeches. Within seconds he has me over his nasty shoulder, or whatever this is. And is running out of the room and out off the apartment. Where we are going I have no idea.

As it is running he does some weird vu-du stuff on me and darkness over takes me.

--------don't know how long later-------

I wake up in a panic. I look around to find that I'm in my bed in my comfy pajamas.

"Oh thank god it was just a dream."I say out loud. I go to get up, but then realize the ropes tied around my feet.

I start to panic when I feel something, or someone besides me move. I slowly turn my head to find Seth in a deep sleep. It looks as though he's not breathing.

"Seth." I shake him gently. "Seth wake up." Still no movement. I start to panic, but relax when I see his eyes start to flutter open.

He looks at me for sometime, but then freezes as if realizing something. He quickly sits up and looks at my legs. "Fuck." He whispers.

"Seth are you ok." I say with a normal voice. He quickly shushes me. "Don't let her hear you." He whisper yells at me. Let who hear me?

I just give him a confused look, until I look at his legs only to see them tied up as well. What is going on here?

Just as I was about to ask what was going on? A lady in about her 30's comes into the room. She has beautiful blonde hair that reaches her mid back. These gorgeous bright blue eyes that make you want to melt. Her high royal check bones are to die for. All in all she's a very beautiful women.

"Ah. I see my stars are awake." She sings in her beautiful voice. There is just something super strange about her. There is also a tint of red in her eyes.

She smiles sweetly, and that's when I noticed the tray of food in her arms. That still doesn't answer my question. "Um....can you maybe untie us, please?"

She smiles sweetly, but then it falls into a scared face. She whispers," if I do then it will kill me." She looks horrified as she explains that she can't untie us.

I ask the only question I can. "Who will kill you?" She looks nervous as she answers...

"The monster....it's inside of me."

~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~

IMPORTANT.....shout out to my cousin for starting his very own book, so please go check it out it would mean a lot to me, and maybe ill write faster if only you read his book :) ! @youraveagemoe

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE

I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO WRITE AND FINISH THIS BOOK SO I CAN WRITE MY NEW BOOK.

COMMENT........FAN.......VOTE!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE!!!!!!