Chapter 6

Chapter 6

This wolf had power like I was drawn to bow down to him. I knew this was bad the wolfs started attacking Seth. The leader wolf nipped at my back paws causing me to walk. I tried to stand still, but couldn't manage. I looked at Seth to see him getting tired, if I didn't do something soon they might kill him. The wolf nipped at my paws again and at that moment I turned and clawed at him I drew some blood, but he kinda wolf chuckled and attacked me. That must of been a turning point for Seth, because out of no where he attacked the leader and slashed his thought. When he was done he came and nudged me. I looked around and realized he'd already killed the other three. I turned into my human form and so did Seth. "How are we going to get clothes?" I asked him. "We just walk back to our dorm I guess." What do you mean you guess I'm not going anywhere without clothing!"

-----5 minutes later------

Seth finally shows up with my clothes. "Finally, I thought u were gonna leave me here naked." "Do you really think i would let someone see you naked,they would be dead." He chuckled to him self. We went back to the dorm. I sat there and started crying. Immediately Seth came running and held me in his arms. "Why d-did t-that wolf r-r-rape me?" Seth sighed and started to explain. "That wolf was me." I got so angry I hit his chest and ran to my room. How dare her rape me? "Jane! Wait let me explain." "Explain what the fact that you raped me?!? No thanks I don't want to risk getting raped again!" "Jane! Open the door or I'll break it down!" I didn't open the door and Seth didn't say another word until the door came crashing down and an angry Seth came in. "Get out you raped me. I can't believe you first you save me from your father. Only so that you can rape me!" "No I only did it because that wolf that I killed was another alpha and now his pack will come for revenge I don't know when. But I fucked you because if I didn't he would of taken you as a sex slave so he saw that you were marked and half mated." "Woah woah woah.... HALF MATED!!!!, what do you mean half, there's more?" "I mean that we need to you know in human form too." He said as his checks turned the cutest pink. "I'm still mad that was my virginity I just lost to a wolf and it wasn't even romantic!" I started to sob again. He rushed to huge me but I pushed him away. He sat next to me, and I heard three words I thought I would never hear from him......"I'm so sorry." He got up and left. That night when I went to bed I feel asleep feeling a weird feeling of love, and happiness, but I still couldn't shake off what Seth said to me. The words kept repeating in my head like a lullaby as they put me to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYS!!!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like two years!! But my iPod got taken away from me and I recently got an iPhone so I can update now!!! But I have to keep my grades up to keep my phone and updating!!! Thanks for being patient!!!! Love you Guys!!!!!:):)<3