Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I stepped into the death dorm...and once again pinned against the door, ugh, can he stop doing that.

"Where were you?!" he shouted. What?! Is he serious? First he treats me like crap and now he cares about me?

"None of your business!" I yelled. He smirked that smirk.

As I stood there, thinking, I didn't realize he was kissing my neck. I quickly got out of my trance and pushed him with all my force, and yelled, "Get. Away. From. Me!!" He quickly growled, and pulled me forward and slammed me against the wall harder than last time. I groaned as my back hit the wall with a loud thud. "I thought I told you that YOU'RE MINE!!" he shouted. My head began to throb at his yelling. "No, I will never be YOURS!!" He quickly growled louder than last time and stomped his feet and he quickly walked to his room, and slammed the door shut. I sighed, relieved that he left. I quickly ran out of the room and ran towards the office to tell them I'm gonna leave. I ran as fast as I could, but someone grabbed me, and he or she pulled me into the closet and quickly clamped a hand over my mouth...

~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for all the support!!

COMMENT!!!! FAN!!!! VOTE!!!!