Possessive much?

Chapter 1,
"Wake up Jane, your gonna be late for you're plane!"
Ugh! Today is the day my life is officially over. I'm going to college all the way in California. I hope no one gets on my nerves because I run solo in most likely everything in life.
I walked over to the bathroom to take a quick shower, then I went to get dressed but realized all my clothes have been packed. "Mom all my clothes are already packed, I have nothing to wear!"
I heard her muffled voice shout "I already put clothes on your bed, honey." which caused me to relax instantly.
I looked at my bed and saw a pair of Abercrombie jeans, and a cute Hollister V-neck shirt. I put them on and fixed my hair. I wanted to make sure I looked presentable on my first day, even though they told my mom I don't have any school for two days until I can find may way around the campus first.
I just boarded the plane with wishes I wouldn't die on it, I'm scared to death by planes.
.....7 hours later.....
I jerked awake when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up at the flight attendant. She smiled down at me. "Honey, the plane has landed, everybody is heading out."
I walked out of the plane door and saw many people waiting. My mom told me that there will be a man waiting with a sign to take me to the campus.
As I walked, I heard a man shout, "Jane!" I turn to see a man wearing all black and shouted back, "Yup that's me!"
He came over and grabbed my bags for me as I waited in his taxi. Ten minutes later he came to the drivers seat, and we were off to my new life. I didn't even realize how tired I am until I fell asleep again, and woke up to a man's voice calling my name to wake up, then I realized the man was just the driver.
I walked out of the car and my mouth dropped to the floor. The school was BEAUTIFUL!
I walked to the front entrance which wasn't a gate but a door, a big one too, like the ones in the movies from when kings and queens lived.
The door manager opened the door and once again my jaw dropped to the floor. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I'm guessing this is the court yard. I looked around there were really hot guys around.
Wow! Some even had their shirts off. I noticed one which I believed to be by far the HOTTEST guy I've ever seen in my life. You could see his abs through his shirt, he had dark brown hair, with gorgeous blue/gray eyes. He was....breathe taking, but probably a player.
Wait no he is a player you can just tell. I didn't realize that I was gawking, until I caught a glimpse of the smirk he had on his face.
I got nervous so I rushed to the front door until I crashed into something, or someone really hard. When I looked up it was the hot kid. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there. "Well are you gonna get up, beautiful?" he said with a silky/husky voice. "I would get up...if you get out of my way." I finished my sentence with a smirk of my own.
He looked taken back by my boldness....heck even I was shocked at how strong my voice seemed.
I continued to the dean's office. I walked in to see the hot kid yelling at the head master, "Dad I don't care I want her to dorm in my room!" said the hot kid.
"No Seth she's a girl you know the dorm rules." his dad said. I was shocked the hot kid, well Seth is his son... Oh boy. That's not good.
I knocked and he yelled "Enter!" I walked in to see Seth looking up at me smirking. "Um, I'm here to get my dorm number." I stared awkwardly.
"Oh well you'll be dorming with Seth." as he said that Seth started grinning from ear to ear. He seemed like he was concentrating on something. I don't know what it is, but I can feel a strong force pushing me towards him.
Seth broke my train of thought. "Come on, I'll show you the way." Seth said. Ugh great, my dorm mate was like the ruler of the school.
He brought me to really beautiful doors that had the number 1670, Which I guess is mine and Seth's room. Yeah joy [note the sarcasm].
"Welcome to our home, beautiful." he whispered in my ear which made me shiver.
" Uh..thanks." I tapped my leg impatiently.
"Please walk inside." I sighed then walked in and heard the door close really fast. I turn to see Seth in my face, if he moved an inch closer we would kiss.
He just smirked and walked passed me, but slapped my butt."Perv!" I muttered under my breath.
He turned and started walking towards me. "What was that?" He asked with that smirk on his face.
"Uh...n-nothing." I stated quickly. He grinned an evil grin at me. "Huh...I could of sworn you said I was a...what was the word again." he finished with one final step. He was inches away from me.
I gulped loudly, but stood my ground. "I called you a pervert."
I didn't have time to think since I was pinned against the wall. "Everyone likes when I touch them." He smirked, that stupid smirk I really want ki- woah no! I mean smack it off his face.
"Well I don't, so can you not touch me." I glared at him. I pushed past him to go to my room when he grabbed my arm. I froze from the electricity that flowed throughout my body.
I looked at Seth to see him smiling. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes. "Do you feel that?" I asked awe struck.
He only nodded. I went to pull out of his grasp when he growled, and then he kissed me! "I like you...and what I like...I get."
I snatched my arm back. "Who do you think you are! I'm not a prize toy. You don't own me, and by the way.. I. Don't. Like. You!" His eyes filled with anger. He pulled me forward and slammed me back against the wall." MINE!!"he growled. " I'm nobody's NOW LET ME GO!!" he released me and went to a room that I guess was his and slammed the door....hard.
I quickly found my room and changed and quickly left the dorm to explore. As I walked I looked around hoping Seth wasn't looking for me or something. I once again crashed into someone with blonde hair. I quickly looked up and smiled when I saw my best friend since pre-k. "Jade!!" I yelled in excitement. She realized who I was and yelled back, "Jane!! I haven't seen my twin since pre-k!!" she said. "I know what's your dorm number?" I asked. "Oh it's um well I kinda don't remember I just know where it is. Want to come see it? It's really nice." she asked. "Sure, I'd love to." I answered.
We turned right, then left, then right, then right, then left and came to a room number: 980. "Yeah so that's my number." she said. "Please come in." "Sure." I responded eagerly.
"So who's your roommate?" she asked. Oh boy I hope she doesn't know him. "His name is Seth." I said as she drooped a glass she was holding. "Are you ok?" I asked.
"Did you say... Seth?" she asked? "Um yeah, is that a bad thing." I questioned.
"Duh, he basically owns the school, let's hope he doesn't want you, or you're screwed." she said and I almost sh*t my pants.
"What! He already said he wants me, but I told him he can't have me!" I respond getting angry at how everyone treats him like a king and I only met one person so far, but I can tell they're obsessed with him.
"Jane Smith, please return to your dorm." said the loud speaker. "I'll see you later Jade guess someone wants me." "Ok bye, Jane, good luck."
I walked to my dorm and then it happened...
***
So this is my second book my first isn't working out for me but I have a lot of ideas for this one so hope you enjoyed!!
COMMENT!! VOTE!!