Chapter 3

Chapter 3
I looked for something to grab for defense, but just my luck there was nothing around...WTF?! But then the hand on my mouth released, and I started yelling "RAPE, RAPE!" But the hand quickly clamped over my mouth again. I froze as another hand made it's way towards my hip pulling me back into the person. I quickly went to hit the stranger but I just couldn't because he dodged my punch. But my hand brushed by a string and I quickly pulled it, and it opened the light...I gasped at who I saw in the closet..."Mr. Foxwood?!" the school's dean? Seth's father? WTF?!
"Don't be afraid of me, I mean no harm...yet." he smirked as he said this. I hurdled for the door but he grabbed my hips and pulled me to the floor. He quickly began unbuckling my pants. I tried to push him away but he was too strong...
He kept going telling me to shut the fu*k up...but then the door opened, and slammed into the wall and Seth's dad was thrown off of me...
I looked up and saw the one person I never wanted to see but he made me kinda happy to see him. To save me. "What did I tell you...STAY AWAY FROM MY MATE!!" Seth roared with anger, kind of like a growl. "I didn't know, Seth I just grabbed anyone who was walking by. I haven't had any fun in so long. I'm sorry. I thought she was just a normal new student." he said calmly. " Well now you know to stay away from her, or you'll be a dead wolf. UNDERSTOOD!" he yelled at the end. His dad nodded in agreement, and stalked out of the closet.
I looked like a deer in headlights. "Did you just say mate? And say kill you like the wolf you are?" I asked in shock. " Oh I didn't realize you heard that." he said scratching the back of his head.
"Well it's not like I wasn't standing infront of you!!" He didn't answer so I kept going. I was getting impatient. "WELL?!." He sighed. "I'm gonna tell you...well I'm a..."
*********
Ohhhh!!! Suspense!! Suffer lol jk but don't worry I'll update soon... But I need at least a few comments.. :D