Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I was so confused, but when I looked into her.... I mean its red eyes. I immediately understood. The monster left Seth, only to make his life a living hell.

I looked at Seth, and he looked just as confused, and puzzled as I was. He gave me a what look, but I only raised my shoulders.

"What do you want?" I finally found my voice to ask. I was scared of what it might actually want.

"What I want is for you to be quiet, and let me speak!" She yelled at me. I coward back into my bed.

"Now, I want to make a deal with you... We can call this.. The deal with the devil." I didn't know how to respond, so I remained quiet.

She continued," my deal is that I will leave and never bother you two every again." She stayed quiet. Almost as though she had someone whispering into her ear. Telling her to say all of this.

Seth finally finds his words. "What's in it for you?" He asked very curiously. I myself was interested in what it would want.

She spoke again. "I will let you be free for the giving of your first born child." She said it, but it felt like she stabbed my heart. Is she insane! I would never in my life give up my damn child...... Especially to a damn demon!

"Are you insane! No, HELL NO! no deal. No child of mine will become something like you!" I finished with my werewolf nails growing and my canines extracting. I let out a furious growl.

She only laughed. I couldn't believe it.... I'm over here growling ready to rip her throat.

My wolf was in full control. I barely heard Seth telling me not to do it.

I shifted into my ginormous wolf. She looked taken back, but I attacked. As I leaped trough the air I blacked out not knowing what was going to happen.

----- sometime later -------

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

What the hell is that annoying noise?....

Beep.

As I tried to open my eyes, I couldn't. It felt as if someone stapled them shut.

Slowly I managed to open them, flinching from the light. When my eyes adjusted I noticed Seth fast asleep on a chair that was way to tiny for him.

I went to get up, when she came through the door. I started to panic.... Should I act like I'm gonna sleep.... To late she saw me.

"Ah, my princess has awoken. If only we can wake up Prince Charming over there." She finished with a smirk.

"Seth.... SETH! What did you do to him!?!" I shouted like a mad woman.

"Relax princess he's asleep.... Thanks to this lovey wolfsbane needle." She giggled a little.

"Now listen closely.... I want that child." She sneered.

"No way in hell, will I ever let you touch my damn kid!" I growled out.

"Try whatever you want, but just so you know that baby is mine." She laughed evilly.

"Now get some rest darling. Seth will be awake in a few, and he will be in heat. My child will be on its way soon!" She cheered happily.

She left, but not before locking the door. I froze at her last words. Seth will wake up in heat.... Meaning if I don't leave he'll have his way, and then there will be a strong chance i'll be pregnant! Oh no!

I went to get up. Only to realize that I've been tied to the bed. In nothing, but lingerie!!

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Seth stir in his sleep.... Oh no....

His eyes started to open slowly, but he suddenly stopped... Smelled the air.... And slowly he's head turned towards me. Once he saw my condition he flashed to my side. His eyes held so much lust and hunger. I was scared shitless.

He sniffed the air once more, and let out a hormonal howl.

What am I going to do?? I spoke, which is the only thing I can do.

"Seth please don't... Seth look at me! Control your urge. She's doing it on purpose! Seth please.... I'm to young to be pregnant!" I cried...

I looked at his face to see any hint of stoping, but all I saw was lust and hunger.

The last thing I saw before darkness over took me was Seth ripping the lingerie off me without a second thought.

-----------------***********-------------

Hey guys! Firstly I'm soooo sorry! I feel horrible! I've been on vacation... And totally left u guys hanging!

Thanks to everyone that's been patient... I'm trying... It's not like I don't have a life, because I do!

Happy Ramadan to any of my Muslim readers..... That's another reason.. I'm just so drained and tired...

Please have hope in me! I'm still new to this whole author thing! Just have faith..

Love all of u guys for supporting me!!!

COMMENT.... FAN.... VOTE..!!!! 💛💙💜💚❤💗💓💕💖💞💘💋