Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Seth came into to the room immediately.

"What's wrong?" He said

"Why do you think something's wrong?" I replied knowing he could feel my nervousness.

"Because you have a nervous face on and I can tell, cause you know... The mate thing." He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh. Well I do have to tell you something but you have to listen to everything, and hear me out on this...okay?" I say hoping he doesn't freak out.

He gave me a weird look. I sighed and continued.

"Let's just say if you weren't my mate...." He growled at me... "Hey!! You said you would listen all the way threw!"

"Ok ok continue, sorry." He apologized.

"Anyways lets say that you were a bad king, kinda a murdering king.... And you found your mate but she's part of another kingdom.... But let's say you realize she's part of a kingdom that you kinda.... Killed someone special to the royal family... And what would you do if you were the king that had a family member lost by this other king.... Would you allow his mate to be with him?...." He was quite.... I didn't realize during my little rant he started to shake uncontrollably. He looked at me.... I froze. I was beyond scared his eyes weren't their usual angry color, witch was pitch black....they were....red.. I whimpered and tried to move away, but he roughly grabbed me, and pulled me on his lap. He held me so tight, I thought he was going to kill me. The only thing he said was..... "Who is betraying me?" In the most weirdest voice, it kinda sounds demonic..... All I know is I was scared for my life. Then he did the weirdest thing......

~~~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY SHORT I KNOW, BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH PEOPLE OVER MY HOUSE, HAVEN'T REALLY HAD TIME TO WRITE BUT, ILL TRY MY HARDEST TO KEEP UPDATED!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO START READING CUASE I'VE BEEN SO HAPPY WITH ALL MY FANS!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE COMMENT... FAN...VOTE!!!!!