Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I woke up this morning and groaned. Ugh! The couch looked comfortable but was so hard. Yesterday was horrible. The pack doctor came and said that Seth will heal normally, but because it was his mate that attacked him it will take longer. I had many dreams of Jade'a horrible cuts, and bruises. I got up and went to check on seth. He looked so cute and peaceful on my bed. I went to make some breakfast. I walked with a tray to my bedroom, but when I opened the door Seth wasn't there.....where the hell did he go? I walked over to the bed and realized he was on the floor having a seizer. Oh my god! "Seth!" I ran over to him as quick as I can. I tried calming him down, but he couldn't stop shaking. I ran to get the phone. I called Seth's father. "Hello?" "It's Jane Seth is having a seizer! Send up the kingdom doctor!" "We'll be on our way!" I hung up and went to help Seth calm down. Not a second went by until the kingdom doctor came in followed by Seth's dad.

After what felt like forever the doctor managed to sedate seth. "Um.. Sir I need to talk to Jane... Alone." "Okay, I'll be in the living room." The doctor turned to me "look... Um Seth is kinda going through... What you would call...m-mate withdrawal." I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that when you attacked seth... Your wolf rejected him a little." I was shocked. "Does this mean... We're not mates?" ""No, you are still mates, but your bond has broken. I'm not sure, but in some cases the one attacked.... Might not feel the connection anymore and ...... May...r-reject the other." I gasped. "You don't think Seth woul.." He cut me off. " I'm not sure we will have to see when he wakes up. With that he got up and left. I couldn't control the sobs that came out. Seth's dad came back inside and saw my stake. He quickly went to leave but I spoke. "C-can you please watch him. I need to go." He nodded not knowing what to say. I ran out of there and ran towards the woods I needed to relieve some stress. I ran and shifted bursting into my brunette colored wolf. I ran, but suddenly stopped with I noticed two human figures arguing... In the woods? I hide, but kept listening. I silently gasped. It was Jade, but who was the other? I heard a man speak. " you didn't tell anyone what I did to you. Did you?" "N-no I swear, but please don't be mad. My best friend saw me and flipped." He became furious. It was then that I saw how gorgeous he was. I mean he was nothing compared to Seth, but still #2 on my list. I shook my head. It was then that I realized that he was shaking violently. He got up and pulled her up to. "I swear on your fucking life if you told her I beat you... I will reject then kill you. Understand?" This made me shiver but not in pleasure in fright. "Y-yes your highness." "Good girl... Now come give me your loving." She nodded and began to take off her shirt. I couldn't take it anymore. First, my mate might not even want me anymore!!! And second my damn best friend is allowing that asshole to use her. I was angry again, but this time I took my anger out by running, for I don't know how long. All I know was that I was gonna talk to Seth tomorrow and Jade. Yippy! (Sarcasm)

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE WAIT REPORT CARDS CAME OUT TODAY AND I WAS NERVOUS SO I STOPPED JUST TO MAKE UP SOME THINGS!!

ANYWAY LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT....FAN....VOTE!!!!!