Chapter 28

Chapter 28
What? Wan't Isabella my real mom?
"Um, your not my mother. Isabella is." I said kinda unsure now.
Jazmin huffed. "No she lied. She stole you away from me when I gave birth to you. She did this because she was upset that she couldn't carry a baby. She ran like a coward. Hiding from her mate. She shut everyone off until Aiden stepped in and saved you." At this I froze. Did she just say Aiden?
She continued, "He brought you to your foster mom. She always knew you were special. And if your wondering Isabella is my sister, so she's you aunt."
I'm just so confused with my life. Why has everyone lied to me instead of told me from the beginning.
"Look I'm just tired of all this random shit coming out. I'm done all I want to do is destroy Aiden for causing so much drama." I said in a stressed out tone.
Jazmin was about to talk when I cut her off.
"Look, I'm tired of being lied to, and I'm tired of having to deal with a crazy demon lady trying to steal my damn child! all I want is for both of you to get the hell out of our dorm!... NOW." I spoke with so much anger and hate that they both flinched.
Jazmin went to speak again, but one look into my face, and she knew I wasn't kidding.
Jazmin, and my mom finally left. I'm just so confused...
Seth came behind me and hugged my from behind whispering "its gonna all work out I promise. I'm gonna protect you and our child."
"I hope so Seth, I hope so." with that we went to bed, or atleast tried to.

----------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! So so so sorry ! I keep falling out of line! I've just been super busy and I never have time between school, sports, and college stuff..... I'm gonna try to finish this book, and my other book...

Lots of love!!!! 😘