Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Seth! Give me my towel!" I yelled as I ran after Seth.... Naked.

"No way I think I like you better this way." He finished with a wink.

Ugh! I'm gonna kill him. I lunged to grab my towel, when he brought it behind his head.

"Seriously Seth, I'm not kidding anymore..... If you don't give me my towel I will not sleep with you anymore." I tried to give him my best serious face I could. I was successful, because he immediately flung the towel towards me.

I giggled as he made a horrified expression. "Please tell me you won't stop sleeping with me...I think I might die!"

I chuckled. "So overdramatic" I mumbled.

I got dressed as fast as I could so I could avoid another moment with Seth.

I was going over my brothers apartment today.

"Can I come with you?" I jumped so high.

"Seth! When did u come back into my room." I turned to see my handsome mate leaning against my door way.

"Just now. So can I come?" He asked using a puppy dog face.

I smiled. "Aw! Your so cute, Seth, but no I wanna spend some time alone with my brothers to catch up." He pouted, but nodded in understanding.

I gave him a kiss goodbye, and was off towards my brothers apartment.

I knocked a bit roughly. Darn werewolf powers.

I waited patiently until no one answered. Annoyed I pulled out my cell phone. Those jerks better answer.

After about the sixth ring someone picked up.

"Hello?" The person sounded a bit worried.

"Hey you asswhole's mined opening the damn door it's windy!" I yelled down into the phone.

I heard muffled voices.

"Nick will be right there. I'm going into the shower." After he said that the line went dead.

What was up with those too.

Finally true to his words Nick opened the door. He looked nervous for some reason.

"Nick if you have a girl over I don't care." I grinned, but it fell very quickly when I realized the gun pointed at my brother.

My wolf growled inward. She was so protective over our brothers.

"Ah, Jane nice of you to join our little family talk." Said an oh so familiar voice.

Before I could react I was being pulled forcefully into the apartment.

I glared at the person who pulled me in.

I gasped up at Trenton. What was he doing here?

He grinned down at me. "Hello, lovely little sister."

What is going on. The blood left my body as I realized the person next to him. I was frozen with shock and fear.

Aiden smirked at me.

"Hello beautiful. Long time no see Jane.....did you miss me?"

I didn't know what to say, but my wolf made me ask.

"Where's Nate?" Aiden's smirk was replaced with a frown.

"Why do you care. Your favorite person is here. Want to go a round." He finished with a chuckle.

I growled out loud this time. Trenton looked taken back, but quickly covered it with a blank look.

"Calm down sexy. No need to rush." I had enough.

"Get the fuck out of here, and never come back." I said all of that in a voice I've never heard before.

I assumed this was my huge wolf. I smiled with pride on the inside.

As if I didn't just threaten them they sat down.

Seriously now they where asking for it.

As if on cue I heard a bang come from a room. I looked in that direction ready to see what it was.

Aiden knew what I was about to do and came to stand in front of me.

"Move." I growled. He only smiled. "Oh come on have a seat."

I acted like I was gonna sit down, but sprinted in the direction of the bang. I wasted no time in barging in. What I saw shocked me.

In the room where two wolves. One was blonde with a tint of red in its fur. The other was dark gray almost black.

My entrance made them stop to see who I was. I immediately i recognized the big golden eyes looking at me. Nate' what that hell?

I couldn't believe it, but if that was Nate then who was.....

"Oh yea. I forgot to tell you. Brody came along too." Aide proudly stated.

I blinked several times. I don't get it so this mean Nate and Nick are werewolves too! I was excited about that, but no excited that Brody was also a werewolf.

"Oh and believe it or not me and Trenton are wolfs as well." As he finished his sentence my jaw hit the floor literally. Nate's wolf tackled me to the floor and stood Possessively above me growling at Trenton, Aiden, and Brody.

I didn't have time to register until a black wolf that possessed a lot of power burst threw the room immediately I stiffened......

Seth.

~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the super late update, but I had writers block.

I know what idea I'm gonna chose. Not gonna tell u so it's a surprise.

As usual....

COMMENT...FAN.....VOTE!!!!!

stay beautiful lovelies!

P.S..... MY VERY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD ALSO STARTED HER OWN BOOK PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SISTERS BOOK IT'S CALLED...... He Loves Me Not, by Nurcance