Chapter 6: Girls Night

Y/N POV

Turns out Hailee wasn't kidding when she said she was going to remind me exactly who I belong to. Let's just say that after last nights events, I won't be forgetting anytime soon. Or ever.

I don't even know how late we were up, and truthfully I don't remember falling asleep, but my phone blaring loudly on the side table is making me want to throw it out the window, regardless to whatever the current time may be.

I swipe the obnoxious device off the table and see that it's Taylor calling me before answering, bringing the phone to my ear.

"What do you want?" I say grumpily by way of greeting. Thankfully Taylor isn't easily offended. I hear her chuckle before she speaks. "Good morning to you too, sunshine. Or good almost afternoon, I should say."

At this, I immediately turn my head to look at the clock across the room.

11:47?! Fuck!

"When you didn't respond to a single text this morning I figured you were either dead or still sleeping, I'm glad to know it's the latter. Although why the fuck are you still in bed anyways?" She asks.

My mind is still fuzzy with sleep, but I know better than to answer that question. "Uhm..." is all I have to say before it clicks with her.

"You know what, don't even finish that thought, I got it. Anyways, I'll be finishing up here at Austin's in the next hour or so. I just wanted to make sure we're still on for girl's night?" She reminds me.

Tonight is my last night living with Taylor....ouch.

"Of course. I don't have any plans today so I'm all yours." I say happily, genuinely looking forward to spending my time having one last hoorah with my best friend.

"I'm sure Hailee would have something to say about that." She says with a laugh at my choice of words. "But great! I'll be home in a little while and your ass better be there and be ready!"

"I will be. Tell Austin I said hi. I'll see you later." I say before ending the call. I place my phone back on the side table and roll onto my back, rubbing my eyes.

"What time is it?" I hear my girlfriend rasp out beside me. Despite my efforts to talk quietly, it seems she's woken up anyways.

"It's almost noon! We fucked all night now you've got me sleeping the day away!" I say, playfully smacking my hand against her arm.

Without hesitation, Hailee rolls over and captures me tightly as she lays herself on top of me. She places a soft kiss to the tip of my nose before smiling down at me.

"I didn't exactly hear any complaining last night." She says seductively. "Oh I wasn't complaining. Taylor just thought I was dead." I say. Hailee quirks her brow and laughs.

"I take it that's who you were just talking to then." She says. I shake my head. "Yep. She was just making sure I was going to be home for our last girls night tonight." I say, relaying the topic of my previous phone conversation.

Hailee leans down and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips before rolling off me me, but still keeping my hand in hers.

"You should probably get up and get ready then! We both should actually." She says through a yawn as she reaches for her phone with her free hand. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's still sleepy.

I watch as she looks at her phone and giggles quietly to herself. "I don't think Taylor was the only person convinced of our deaths, my Mom has been texting and calling all morning." She explains.

"Is everything ok?" I ask worriedly. Hailee turns her head to look at me, her initial looks of confusion turning to understanding as she realizes something in her mind.