[Blurp]

(Copyright) © 2011 Candle_Ice

[[!!]] Disclaimer: All photobucket slideshows/ photos from those slides AND Youtube trailer are compliments of the amazing SamRider [[!!]] ... =) <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blurb:

 When Elise Van Hastening got a request to chat with 'prince_charming01,' she never expected him to be the real Prince Charming!

Prince Leonidas Erland De Van Wells was the Crown Prince of Elyria, and was the most sought after bachelor in the world. But according to tradition only an Elyrian can sit on the throne and be the ruler. So every single Elyrian female of marriageable age was constantly seeking him out. In his teen years Leonidas was quite happy for the female attention, but the time has come for him to choose a bride and there's no hopeful prospect. 

Every female who he talks to sees his crown and title and not who he is as a person. He has seen that marriage to a total stranger for the sake of duty and country made both his grandparents unhappy. He wasn't looking for love, he was looking for marriage to someone who he respects as an equal and can rule by his side without any hesitation, and can have intelligent conversations with. A marriage like his parents had, where the love came eventually.

With his twenty fifth birthday approaching in six months time, Leonidas had to move fast, so he turned to the world wide web for help. He entered a local chat room and came across Elise, a nineteen year old, head strong university student who had a strong opinion about the Crown Prince, but liked her pen pal. What happens when she realises that prince_charming01 and Prince Leonidas are the same?  

Can Leonidas convince this feisty lady to marry him and rule by his side? The clock's ticking and Leonidas was never one to walk away from a challenge. Especially with the obstacles of a certain Royal Elder!

           ***********************************

 Please don't advertise ur stories in my comment areas!