The re-union

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Airport

(3:25 p.m.)

"Hello Guests, My name is Jared" A tall man said. The Bernal and Soriano family were sitting around a table inside the plane, "before we take off miss Jasmine Jazzly asked me to show you this..." He took out a disk, "this has a lot of Government information and I need you to sign and take an oath that you will say nothing of this". He then gave them a piece of paper, "at the bottom of the paper I need you to sign and date, Thank you"

"well, now I understand all those disappearances in New York" John said

"I cannot believe Jasmine has Royal blood" D'vonni exclaimed

"you knew about this and you didn't tell me?" Nick asked Karen, "I thought we didn't have any secrets between us"

"Reyna, Jasmine's mom made me promise no to tell" Karen said

"that's cool" Greg muttered

"cool is right" Cody replied

"... yeah..." Bella said thru her teeth in a fake smile.

Saturday, October 31

New York

Jazzly Residence

(7:20 p.m.)

Jasmine and Tinsley were sitting down in the couch, both were wearing dresses. Jasmine wore a red mini dress and Tinsley wore a silver mini dress.

"Honey, John and Nick's families will be here any minute" Marshall said walking in with Jake, "we're going to have a full house for a few days" Marshall said with a grin

"Jazz" Jake nodded at her, "cousin Tinsley how nice to see you" He added with a smile

"I told you we were going to be the last ones in babe" Adrielle was telling Mike as they walked in hand in hand. She broke into a smile when she saw Jasmine, "and who's this?" she asked staring at Tinsley.

"Tinsley Worthington" Tinsley said standing up

"Adrielle" She shook Tinsley's hand, "nice to meet you"

"likewise" Tinsley said sitting back down. Adrielle grinned and went to seat next to Mike.

"So how long have you been here?" Jasmine asked Adrielle

"a few hours"

"How's work?" Marshall asked, "I heard you got a few movies coming up"

"Actually only two" Adrielle said with a smile, "the rest are just rumors"

"oh yes, the rumors" Marshall said, "at least yours are good". Adrielle grinned.

"Anyways, Jasmine" Marshall said turning to his daughter, "are you ready to spend some time with Heath?"

"I don't think it would matter if I wasn't, would it?"

"of course not. You two will be sharing the same room". Jasmine looked up from her nails to look at her father and laughed,

"you're kidding me right?" Jasmine said after she saw that Marshall didn't even smile, "there's plenty of rooms here at the mansion"

"Just for a few days"

"I don't think I could handle a few days" Jasmine muttered angrily

"oh, c'mon Jazz, sharing a bed isn't so bad" Adrielle said with a smile, "besides, you're going to marry the guy"

"don't remind me" Jasmine said, "this is all Gale's fault"

"don't blame your problems on other people" Jake said from across the room, "it's time to grow up"

Saturday, October 31

New York

Jazzly Residence

(7:55 p.m.)

"Mr. Jazzly" The butler, Fred said "The Soriano and Bernal family are here". Fred had black hair and blue eyes. Jasmine always thought that he was handsome even thought he was already on his 60s.

"very well" Marshall said standing up, "Tell the maids to take their bags up to their designated room"

"Yes sir" the Fred said with a small bow

"wow" Tinsley whispered to Jasmine, "My butler doesn't bow"

"That's grandma to you" Jasmine said bitterly, "she looks down on people". Her Grandma had been the one to hire the maids back when she was younger. They stood up as the Bernal's and Soriano's walked in. Jasmine took a deep breath.

"Hi Karen... Bella" She said as she walked towards them to give them a hug, "I'm glad you guys made it"

"And I'm glad you're not a crazy Rockstar" Bella replied

"I'm a Techno singer" Jasmine told her with a small smile. Bella shrugged and followed John to greet Marshall.

"is everyone here in the Legacy?" Cody asked Jasmine

"yeah, kinda"

"Adrielle too?" Greg asked surprised as he eyed Adrielle's hand laced with Mike's.

"yeah..."

"Jasmine" D'vonni said jugging Jasmine, "hey"

"Hi Dee" Jasmine said hugging her back, "I didn't know you missed me" She joked

"right" D'vonni smiled at her, "as if" She turned to Tinsley, "hi" She said to her, "D'vonni Bernal"

"Tinsley Worthington". Jasmine grabbed D'vonni's arm and dragged her down as they all sat down in the huge living room.

Saturday, October 31

New York

Jazzly Residence

(8:59 p.m.)

"Tomorrow the Keith family will be coming" Marshall was saying during dessert, "I'm not exactly sure what the plan will be but Jasmine and Heath have to spend time together"

"I have voice rehearsals in December" Jasmine said, "I have to be in Hollywood before December starts, so it cant be a month daddy"

"what about Cross Love?" Greg asked

"What about it?" Jasmine looked at him, "Cody's dropping, we'll probably be together for two or three months"

"we're still recording right?"

"of course"

"We'll see what happens" John said, "let's not discuss this, at this moment"

"ok" Jasmine and Greg agreed.