Road to Forever

Have a good read 😊

-------------------------------------------

"Sai you have the receipts? Give it to me I will send someone to collect your wedding outfits" Mohit butted in

"Collect only Virat sir's I cancelled mine!" She replied

"Why?????" He shocked

"I will wear my Aai's" she replied with a warm smile

Samrat was much assured for his Shiva's future.

"Why is Jeeva taking so much time? I
think I should go and check!" Virat anxiously said for the third time

"See both your Jeeva and Sai is here" Sunny held his hand to make him to sit  back

He saw Sai dressed in yellow Saree. She looked very different to Virat, more precisely she appeared aesthetically beautiful. His observant eyes tried to spot the difference 'is it because of saree?' he wondered. It took him few seconds to conclude that it was flower garland (Gajra) of Jasmine flower ornamentally decorated on her braided hair. Even from 20 feet distance he noticed the white pearl bindi in between her forehead. He instantly got a glimpse of his first meet with Sai, then too she wore a yellow saree.

'What would have been his reaction if someone told him that the same girl who had thrown the garland on his shoulder would one day wear a yellow sari to apply Haldi for him.' he thought and smiled in his own. He might have fainted out of shock. 

'Kamal Sir see how your little girl is beautifully grown up now' he smiled a little, looked up to the sky and mumbled in himself

'Kamal Sir see how your little girl is beautifully grown up now' he smiled a little, looked up to the sky and mumbled in himself. He didn't realise when tears filed into his eyes.

Sai kept looking down and went to sit on the stool placed a little away from Virat's. She rose her eye lids a little to get a glimpse of her man who was already looking at her. He raised his eye brows to ask if she is fine. Her lips curved to smile but her eyes were telling him whole different story.

'I love you' he lips synced to her; all her sadness vanished in a second.

She realised in all the mess of her mind she hadn't looked to the man especially dressed for her. She has always seen girls drooling over men in Indian attire and she could never see any difference in them until that day. She found Virat stunningly charming and classy at the same time.
Perhaps for the first time ever she saw Virat in a kurta. He asked her by holding collar of his jacket how he was looking she praised by blinking her eyelid with a side nod. In between whole lot of people they had their own conversation going on, noticeably unnoticeable to everyone.

 In between whole lot of people they had their own conversation going on, noticeably unnoticeable to everyone