Rainbow after Storm Part-2

Happy Reading 😊

-----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------

After an hour's drive Sai reached to the exact place where Virat was. The secluded place on the lake side where Sai once bought him. He was sitting on the same rock. He was looking at the darkness of the water and sky while remembering about the moments spent with special someone on that spot.

"If you are going to cry like this, Why did you say you will wait for me?" Sai said while throwing flash light on his face. Though she was the only one he wanted to see at the moment, at the same time she was the one he was least expecting to see at the moment.

He was too overwhelming that he wasn't able to express his feelings in words. He was the toughest cop for the world but he always had an extreme emotional side of him that only comes out in front of Sai. There aren't any special reason it just something can't be explained.

Any normal person would pull him for a hug but how can anyone expect normal thing from Sai? She got down to his level and said while harshly pulling his ears. "Where is your phone?"

"Ahhhh!! It's paining! My phone is in my pockets what happen?" Virat moaned while taking out her phone

"What is it doing in your pockets? Chilling?" She scolded

"Areee but hua kya hai ye to bolo. Why are pulling my ears" he innocently complained

"I had to tell you that too?" She angrily said

"Ha toh how would I know then" he said

"Awww!! How innocent you are haina?! Mr. Virat Bholuraam Chavan why don't you switch on your phone first" she sarcastically said by pulling his cheeks to an inch

"Oh, it's battery died. Not my fault" he tried to act innocent

"Ha toh, Whose fault is it? Who forgot to charge?" She scoldingly said while squeezing his cheeks

"Mine . . mine. . .mine." he repeated while trying to come out of her grasp.

"You are truly a jungle mulgi!! Who act like this?" he complained by rubbing her cheeks

"Look whose talking, the one who himself was sitting in the jungle" she taunted

"Now that you have scolded me enough will you stop throwing your flash light on my face?" he pointed

"I haven't done yet. But let's go to some other place first" she said.

They walked to her scooter. She asked him about his car. It was destiny's plan or Virat luck that he hasn't rode his car. Even if he did he might have made an excuse to get a ride from her.

"You give lecture everyone to be responsible and all. I just saw how responsible you are!!" she mumbled while giving helmet to him

"You knew you will find me? You even bought helmet for me" Virat said, admiring her. She was still fuming in anger but this time a cuter one. She ignited the engine while indicating him to quickly sit on. He didn't even took a second to follow her command, fearing that she might change her decision.

It was Virat's first time sitting at the back seat of any girl's scooter. He was in another zone irrespective of the situation. The breeze flying her hair to his cheeks was adding to his madness. He could see half of her face in the rear view mirror.

"Now tell me what exactly were you doing there at this hour of night with your phone switched off, no one know about you." she went on meanwhile Virat's eyes were more focused on pulling out strands of her hair tangled around her earrings.

"At least you can inform me . . . I mean your partner in everything you do, Your school friend Sunny" she loudly said

"Why would I inform anyone? I can go anywhere I am no kid" He laughed