Too many questions one Answer Part-1

Have a good read 😊

-----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------

"How did you find my house?" Virat curiously asked

"You wrote your address in the note you left for me in Gadchiroli" Sai said

"You still had that note?" Virat was happy more than shocked

"Nahi, I threw that in the dustbin then . . . I was angry with you. But I only remembered 'Dhantoli' then you once said something about your house. It was quite big area I asked few people it took an hour but I found it" she delightedly flaunted. She was happy by her small achievement.

"What do you think? I am also police man's daughter. I can't find your address if you don't tell me" She teasingly said

"It's not that I hid from you. You never asked I never told" he defended

"I was just kidding. What do you think only you can tease me?!" she laughed

"You always tease! What else do you do?" Virat cutely complained

"Haa because you easily get teased then make such funny faces" she joked and laughed uncontrollably on her own joke. I was quite evident that blissful happiness had a strong reason. Her laugh echoed her relief of finding him safe and sound. However, Virat was not much concerned about what she was saying his ears was in other space by listening to her voice after a week. He was soulfully happy to feel her presence.

"Achha ab aise bandaro shakal mat banaeye, main nahi hasti (don't make such faces now! I won't laugh now)" she added

"No-no keep laughing. You otherwise enjoy teasing me . . ." Virat sarcastically said. Internally, he wanted to keep listening to her words.

"Virat sir" she asked in a serious tone all of a sudden "Sorry for coming to your house like that. I hope your family won't get angry on you for that"

"You don't need to think about anyone else when the one you came to meet was more than happy to see you there" he assured with a smile

"Still . . . they didn't like it. If they say anything you can call me." she adorably said.

"Accha what would you do?" he laughingly asked

"I will explain to them and asked them not to say anything to you. Pari used to call me whenever her mother used to scold her. I used to save her." she proudly said. Virat found her too cute at the moment even the steering wheel couldn't stop him from pulling her cheeks. He controlled the steering from left hand and quickly pulled her cheeks from the right. "Sometimes you are really cute" he laughed keeping his eyes on the road. Sai was stunned by his gesture but couldn't say anything. Without even looking in the mirror she could feel the blushful pinkness on her face.

"How can you compare me with Pari?" Virat asked

"Hmm I can't, she is little smarter than you. She never forget anything I say" she taunted

"When did I forget? I remember everything related to you, okay?! If you have any doubt, you can ask anything" he determined. His little pride was challenged, he wanted to proof that he remembers everything, her words, her anger, her cute taunts, their sweet and sour banters, whatever she does, her minute expressions; he cherished them all.

"Okay I will believe you" Sai couldn't challenge the confidence reflecting in his words. "But don't you dare to forget charging your phone" she warned

"Jo hukum" he mimicked and gave a side salute

They reached to her apartment. Virat was secretly wishing to see lock on Sunny's home but to his surprise, rather a shock Sunny met him in the reception area.