Planned Coincidences

Happy Reading 😊

Happy Reading 😊

--------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------

Car arrived at Sai's gate. She was all ready with her luggage. She bid final good bye to her room and went out. The excitement to live in a new house and leaving a house behind; both of the feeling was missing from her.

Driver helped her in boarding her luggage. She carried her Aaba's photo and an idol of Lord Ganesha in her hand. Her new house was just a few kilometres away from there. In just ten minutes she reached to the apartment. Sunny was already on his mark, waiting for her.

"Welcome, Miss Joshi" He smilingly said. Sai was bit taken aback by this unexpected gesture. Landlord himself standing on the door for welcoming a tenant is indeed an undigestable sight for anyone.

"Hello" She faked smile.

"Just leave your luggage here. I will get that delivered to you" Sunny said

"Sanjay uncle specially requested me to let you have a hassle free shifting" He immediately added, not giving her chance to cross question

"Thank you" she said

"Let's change the lock to your finger" Sunny changed the setting and asked her to tap any of her finger three times on the thump pad.

"It's done" He happily said "You can go in now. If you have any problem with anything at anytime. You can call me"

"What do you do? I mean for living?" Sai asked.

"Haan?" Sunny confusingly uttered at such an unexpected question

"I mean you are quite free. You even came to show house other day. Then today too. So just asking" she said

"Oh!! I have a business. House is all yours" He didn't want to get interrogated further. He ran like a mad bull to a man who was restlessly waiting for him to recite the whole incident in detail.

Sai entered the house. The house looked even more clean and organised than previous visit. House was exceptionally beautiful, it everything seems to be perfect except for the fact that her Aaba wasn't with her. She heard footsteps approaching to her house which made her to come out of her lane of thoughts.

"Ma'am your luggage" The boy said while keeping the luggage in the living room

"Is there anything else that I can help with?" He asked

"No, Thank you" She was amazed yet shocked to witness such sudden generosity of all the people around her.

Few minutes later, there was again a knock on the door. This time there was a lady

"Namaste Madam. I am here for cleaning and mopping" Lady said

"I didn't ask for that" Sai said

"Niche wale saheb asked me to" she clarified