The little Sparks

Have a good read 😊

-----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------

It had become routine for Virat and Sai to spend some time in the evening on the terrace. Even if Virat had late night shift he will spare time to meet her for few minutes before going back home. Weekends were filed with some random, some planned outings. From simple night walks to street foods mania, from movie dates to ice cream treats. They were enjoying it all.

Sai would always wake up with new goodmorning texts that someone who had recently started using the creative right side of his brain to write unique customised 'Good morning wishes' especially for her.

They have created special place unconsciously reserved in each other's heart.

Time was passing at it's best pace, Sai's had her first day of her second year of college. Virat was much more excited than her. He had been thinking since a month for this day. He had long list of thing to do. After his shift he rushed to pick her up from college.

Sai was one year senior now. The feeling was different. She was much excited to share her excitement with Virat.

As she come out of her college she saw Virat on the other side of the road, in his uniform, the black stylish glares on his eyes, he was dashingly standing  by folding his hands against his car.

It was whispers of the group of girls passing by her made her to notice Virat. Sai looked at them pouring their heart out from their eyes to that sylish gentleman. A group had got their new common cursh. 

Sai walked to his car noticing the group of girl eyeing on supposedly her man.

"If you are done with your modelling should we leave?" She taunted

"Modelling? I was just waiting for you" Virat said

"Aise??" 

"How else should I stand then?" Virat innocently replied

"I mean why are you so dressed up?" She said

"Dressed up? I am wearing my uniform only" he said

"Should we leave now or you will do a ramp walk too?" Sai sarcastically said while looking at the group of girls still blushing and giggling.

Virat didn't had least idea about her sarcastic comments on him. He didn't inquired futher as he was habitual to such routinely taunts by now.

"So, how was your day?" He asked

"It was great. We will be throwing party for freshers. I haven't attended my freshers but I am not going to miss this time" she shared her excitement

Virat smiled by looking at her excitement.

"Where are we going?" She asked

"You forgot?" Virat said, acting shocked 

"Oh yes you said it will be surprise and I won't ask you asking. I remember it all" she assured by looking at his air filled cheeks

"But Virat sir, didn't you said we will go there after 9? It's just 6? You said you will pick me up from my home after dinner then why did you come here?" Sai interrogated. Who will tell her that man was dying to see her?

"Ha toh? Can't we roam around till then" Virat irked 

"We can! It's just I had few works I would have completed that" Sai said

"Tell me what it is I will take you there" he offered

"I just told you about that freshers program I want to buy nice western outfit for the day. I thought of going with any of my college friend" she shared