Chapter 35

Tom was sitting in his office doing paperwork, why is being a Dark Lord so full of paperwork? Lucius helped with the politics and keeping the seats they held in the Wizengamot away from Dumbledore, who as the head of the Wizengamot got the seats that were left by heirless lords or ladies, or by those who lost their seats due to a punishment, or those who are too young to control their lordships/heirships. Lucius held Tom's, Sirius's, Harry's, and Draco's till Draco was of age. Sirius wished that he could go back into the Wizengamot and take on Dumbledore politically, even though Sirius was a prankster he was very smart politically and knew how to get people to listen to him, much like Tom. Harry walked in the office holding book on torture curses, most likely from Bellatrix, Rudolphus, and Rabastan, those three gave Harry all of the parental love and affection that he missed out on all his life. Bella, Rodo, and Rab lost their son to Dumble, and they saw Harry who didn't have that affection, they gave him all the love they wanted to give their son, he was their favorite person in the manor. "What do have there, Kitten?" Harry smiled and sat on Tom's lap, holding the book in his lap. "Uncle Rab gave it to me, it's on torture curses so I can hurt the Dursleys and Dumbledore." Harry's cat ears showed that he was sad and concerned, he was scared of seeing the Dursley's again. "They can't hurt you, not again, I won't let them." Tom meant it, no one would Harry as long as he was alive. "I know, but what if they get lose and you can't get to me?" Harry trailed off and then hid his face in Tom's neck. "I mean it Kitten; they won't hurt you. Do you think that Bella, Rodo, Rab, Cissa, your Dad, and Father, would let those awful muggles hurt you? Puppy and I are never letting them lay so much as finger on you." Harry hid his face even more and tried to become one with Tom. "Hey, why don't I get a hug?" Sirius was being dramatic. "Oh, I see know that you have Tom, my pup doesn't want me anymore." Flopping on the couch, Sirius was pretending to die and seeing the white light. "I love you to Siri." Harry went to Sirius and kissed him, before hitting him with his tail. "What was that for?" Sirius started to tickle Harry. Tom loved hearing his mates laughing together and seeing Harry so happy. "My Lord, it is time." Barty told them Narcissa was there and held her hand out to Harry. "Come, let's get you dressed for a torture meeting." Narcissa was leading Harry out of the room talking about different clothes for the meeting. "She is going to talk his ears, both sets off." Barty shook his head affectionately in Narcissa's direction. "How are you and my cousin doing?" Sirius was fixing his leather jacket while talking to Barty. "Oh, we are doing very well, she is the best thing to happen to me." They made their way to the meeting room, when they got there, Tom made himself look like a snake-man hybrid. "You still look hot." Sirius kissed Tom on his snake-like lips before they entered the room. "Go check on my little Kitten." Tom ordered Barty before he escorted Sirius to his throne. There was a three-person throne in the meeting hall. Barty came in with Narcissa and Harry entered after them going straight to his mates. The Dursleys had been in the dungeon for three days and they looked they had been there for much longer. "Welcome, my lost loyal." Tom started with the normal greeting to the inner circle. "Today we have these muggles who hurt my mate and tried to take him from us permanently." The Death Eaters threw insults at the muggles, they loved the sweet little Neko and their lord and his mates. Sirius was smiling as Harry sat on his lap and kept himself steady with his tail. "Let us go!" Marge Durley yelled only to whimper when Fenrir growled at her, showing more of his wolf side than normal. "We can do whatever we want to you, filthy, disgusting muggle!" Rodo slapped her across her fatty face. "Don't touch her freak!" Vernon got a crucio thrown at him. "Do not speak! You have no power here." They were huddled on the floor; Petunia was using her slim body to try and hide her whale of a son. Tom smiled slightly at the pain and terror the muggles portrayed in his presence. "Harry you can choose who gets their punishment first." Harry's ears perked up and he moved to stand in front of them, with a sadistic smile he pointed his wand at them. "Eni, Meanie, Minnie, Moe." He just pointed at Petunia and waved her aside to Dudley. "Your turn Dudley." Harry said in a sing-song voice, he looked crazy, and Tom and Sirius were getting quite turned on by this. "No, you will not hurt my son with your freakishness!" Vernon was going purple in anger and Harry just hit him with his tail, hard. "What to do with the awful piece of flesh?" Bella, Rodo, and Rab were led over to the muggles. "I need your help, if I can't hold them up high enough." Rodo and Rab kept the other muggles away from Harry and Bella was instructing him on the correct movement. Some of the Death Eaters were giving Harry some tips on how to hurt the muggles more, Harry was interested in the invisible hooks. "How do I do that?" The Death Eater looked to Voldemort for permission to approach his mate. "Let me show how to my lord." Harry was given some pointers and to his credit Harry learned it in under four minutes. "Good job little lord." The Death Eater bowed and went back to his seat. "Can you stay, in case I can't hold the spell in place?" The man stayed closer to them and watched the smaller boy cast the spell. Dudley screamed in extreme pain and gaping holes were in his shoulders, he twisted and made the holes deeper and much, much worse. "Stop it! You're hurting him!" Petunia was screaming, Marge threw up as the blood sprayed the Dursleys. "Shut up!" Rodo's lordship ring cut down Petunia's face. Vernon strained against his restraints, which only made them tighter. Marge was just throwing up more than before, she was about to die from dehydration. Dudley passed out and then Sirius threw a killing curse at the mutilated corpse of the boy. Time for the rest of them, it was a long day, it was well into the night when they were all dead and their corpses were placed in #4 Privet Drive, and the house was set on fire. Harry was finally safe from those monsters and Tom and Sirius were happy to help clean their blood-soaked mate and they really cleaned him, and then dressed him and they went to sleep together.