028

Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!

________________________

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

_________________________

     We had been at prom for a little while, just dancing and listening to the music. It was almost time for the prom court to be presented. since Onika decided to run for Prom queen last-minute. She had to do all of her advertising on the floor. it was funny watching her come up to people and asking them to vote for her. 

    Throughout the night, I had just chilled with her, asking her to dance, making sure my twins were okay, and talking with some of my friends. I was enjoying myself even though half the school clowned me about my outfit that wasn't even bad for real. After prom, all we had left of the school year was graduation and I was excited. I could finally leave all this shit behind and move on with my life.

   I'm happy for Onika, and the fact that I get to enjoy my family now. This whole thing was so unexpected, and shocking. Onika said that Our jobs would be good for each other, because we could still take the time to raise our children in-between shifts. I still haven't told Onika about everyone moving with us, so she's going to be real happy when I finally tell her tonight.

    Onika is gonna win prom queen, I'm sure of it. Not just because of her newfound "popularity", but that fact that I went to the back of the room and threatened the prom court so she could win. If she didn't, and we did all the convincing, it would break her heart. I didn't want to see Onika upset, because when she is she shuts down. 

    She isolates herself from everyone and everything, and I just want her to be happy. I never realized how rough of a childhood she's actually had. And I'm the one who thought I had it rough. My mom died, caring about me, meanwhile Her's was alive and don't give a shit about her. At least her father is there; she's been much happier since the baby shower. She's in a better mood, and she is brighter. 

   I think she was getting depressed because her dad wasn't around. Carol really ain't shit forreal. I heard there was a special edition of the confessions page come out today. I genuinely wonder who runs that thing. Its probably somebody you would least expect, too. Maybe a high honor society kid, or the principal. I snickered at the thought while I watched Onika struggled to dance with Danielle. their dresses were so long, they weren't getting anywhere. 

   I haven't even bene focusing on social media like that now. I'd been so busy, that I haven't even scrolled on that page in a few days. maybe I'll look at some later. Earlier I got a call from the dealer I work with at my job it seems like We will be able to come down their soon. Ever since I proposed to Onika, it seems like shit is starting to go right for us. I was so happy to hear the news. I'm trying to figure out if I want our wedding to be before or after Onika has my kids.

   I wanted to have it as soon as possible, but I wanted Onika to be comfortable, on the other hand, I didn't want to show the kids our wedding photos and they are standing in them. that would be kinda weird. It was no use because all of the other girls were planning the wedding anyways. Solange only said I could pick out the time and date because my ideas were way too "Ghetto and ugly" to pick. Whatever.

   The song had finished going off, and the announcer started to call out prom court. I got up and went over to Onika, taking her hands. If I get her prom queen, maybe I could finally get some pussy, I was still delirious from the first time we did it. She turned into a completely different person. It was crazy. her ass is so fat for such a nerdy small girl. She was just my type and I loved it. Onika looked up at me smiling.