024

Here's the chapter, hope you enjoy <3

__________________

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

___________________

        Onika was still passed out on the floor. 

      It had been about 2 hours now, and I was still shaking with rage. Logan was tied up to a chair and I had a gun to his face. The bitch looked terrified. I just knew I would have to end up killing him today, I knew it. Every time he tried to talk, I just shot a bullet out somewhere. Everybody was staring at me in anticipation, I was sick to my stomach aright about now. 

      Onika needed to wake up before I made any other sudden moves. Her screams haunted me. Logan was beaten up and bruised, Everyone was afraid I was about to kill him then and there, and I was so tempted to. I had no idea what the hell happened when we were playing that hide and seek game. I knew Onika should've stayed with me. 

       Nobody needs to know about this either, I told everyone that I might kill them and they said they didn't really care. He had it coming for so long. First, he tried to take my Onika from me, then, he tried to attack her. Then all that sibling bullshit has really been pushing me over the edge. My eye was still twitching, and my foot was tapping on the floor.

      If Onika tells me any shit about him trying to attack her in any type of form, it's his head. Betty is just gon' have to mourn the loss of her son. There was shuffling, and I saw Onika sit up. My heart instantly fluttered, and I handed the gun to Lauren, who looked at me crazy.

"Bitch, what the hell am I supposed to do with this??" I waved her off.

"Just hold it for a minute!" 

"I'm in the Debate team, debate team don't hold guns.." She muttered.

   Onika was waking up, and I held her real close to me. Once she had finally come to, I stared at her for a while, it was like she was in some type of quite ass state before she talked. I kissed her cheek and she smiled at me lightly.

"Onika, are you okay?" Abel got her some water, and we all looked at her for an answer.

"Thank you for the H2o, and I am still recovering from Logan Kundla's attack on my person!" I felt myself blow up in rage again.

"Onika, please tell me what he did to you so I can kill him." I gritted out to her, letting her know I was serious. There was silence.

"Well, I was in the closet, hiding of course, as we were participating in this fun game! but then, the door was opened, I thought it was you at first, but then I noticed that something was amiss! So, I turned on the closet light, and Logan Tanner was there. I instantly began to worry, so I tried my best to flee out of my hiding spot!"

"He captured me, and threw me with such brute force against the wall, that I almost passed out! I saw him take a hanger from the holding rack of our clothes, and he tried to take off my undergarments'! While I begged for Mercy, he told me that he knew the signs of my secret, and that if he could not have me, then Beyoncé Knowles couldn't either!"

"He called me some derogatory names, such as Slut, and Freak bitch, because I decided to fornicate with out, I am .0987 % certain that he is jealous of our relationship, Beyoncé Knowles! Of course, I am not the best at martial arts, but I tried my best to defend myself. I was able to kick him in his nether regions, but he threw me against the closet wall again, that is the last thing I remember, before I seemed to have passed out."