001

(It's a story now! the chapters are going to be a bit shorter so I can update more frequently. This book will be second to Endorphins, so go keep reading that if you haven't!)
(Some of y'all have already read this chapter!)

_____________________________________________

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

--------------------
I just got back home from school. Throwing my backpack at the door of my room I decided to scroll through my phone and get a good look of all the shit that's going on.
It really wasn't much to be honest, bitches getting cheated on, Kanye West going crazy again, and some of my hoes DMing me. I decided to watch a couple of my friends stories until I landed on a specific one.
My friend Robyn was in chemistry doing an experiment with Danielle and Onika. They were dancing and Onika was in the frame trying to pour the liquid in the canister with her glasses falling half off her face.
"It's the way we're literally scientists!!" Was the caption. I wouldn't have said "we" though. It looked like Onika was doing all the work. I had to admit that I've had a bit of a crush on her for a while. She was so adorable to me. I never really saw her much in school so to us being in different "cliques".

She fit in more with the nerds and I was with the popular gang. Robyn and her must've been paired together because Onika ran away from those people in the halls like she was running from the cops. Robyn was more in my gang and we always ran together, along with the others in the crew.

I watched the story some more and I eventually clicked out of it, with the thought of Onika on my mind. I'd never really heard her talk before and I wondered what her voice sounded like. She was the cutest thing to me. Big black framed glasses, brown eyes, long raven black hair.

We were polar opposites.

I hated school, I had blonde hair, I was covered in tattoos, And I fucked the teachers sometimes for my grades. It's not like I wasn't dumb or anything, I just hated school and I didn't want to try. Something about her always attracted me though. In lunch I often find myself starting at her a bit too long. I wanna get to know her better but I wouldn't want to distract her.

I sighed and decided to call one of my hoes to come over until I got a sudden notification from Instagram again.
————
CPHS.Confessions just followed you.
————
What the fuck?

I clicked on the page and I saw their profile. My interest was immediately peaked.
A confessions page for the school? Watch this shit get shut down in two days.
Against my better judgement though I started to look at the confessions and entertain this shit.
When I looked at the comments I bust out laughing. This shit was mad funny.
____________
Submit your confessions in the Google form and we'll post them! Everything is completely confidential and anonymous!
____________
Comments:
safaree- bagchaser: yo wtf is this?
badgyalriri: lmfaooo someone said drake needa wipe his ass💀
champagnepapi: bïtch shut up, fuck off my dick.
Reply: badgyalriri: youn even have that much of one, we all saw that sex tape💀
Reply randomgirl_:😭😭
champagnepapi: keep using that skull Robyn, maybe it can replicate that big ass forehead of yours.
Meekmill: LMFAOO she ain't even have to do you like that
Melissa-amour: shut the fuck up you damn frog.
Reply: CPHS.confessions: please stop arguing in the comments and send in your confessions via Google form!
__________
Comments turned off.
__________
I snickered at the comments and I refreshed the pages in a minute I started scrolling through the profile and started looking at the various confessions .
__________
That girl danielle is mad fine no lie.
———————-
I swear Parker ain't even that cute anyways yall needa stop hyping up ugly bitches frl
___________
I clutch my purse when that bïtch remy come around I swear she ain't getting me! No ma'am!
————————-
I snickered. I know this Melissa bold ass.
___________
Yeah fuck this, this Camille, I swear if Madisyn try to get with Beyoncé again I'm killing bitches, iont play! Meet me at the stairwell if you really bout it!
————————-
I scrunched my face up. The fuck she fighting about me for? I fucked her one time and the pussy wasn't even good. Bitches mad weird.
___________
Comments:
iamcardib: gurl sheon want you, girl gtf!
Reply- beyonce: iont want you either so stop with this weird shit. I'm single.
random: LMFAOOOO
daniellestar81 🧍🏾‍♀️ Onika do you see this shit?