022

(Just got invited to do AP courses next year, feeling accomplished <3.)

(Here's the chapter, I hope you enjoy!
Idk why y'all were feening for this update so bad, but I'll probably update cs too, since I didn't update yesterday.)
______________________

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬
1 MONTH LATER
________________

We were at Onika and I's new house. It had been about a month since I proposed. Everything had been amazing, honestly, our new house was amazing, and it had all the things I needed, and a few of the things Nika wanted. We were in the bed, watching TV together.

   The house was nice as shit, we had moved locations, to a more rural one, it was surrounded by trees, and a bunch of well groomed grass and shit

The house was nice as shit, we had moved locations, to a more rural one, it was surrounded by trees, and a bunch of well groomed grass and shit. The house was brick, which already costed me up the ass, but it was worth it. When I took Nika to see it, she wouldn't stop squealing in Spanish, doing all types of shit, she was too happy.

It was mansion type. I had to get something big at first because I knew I was going to raise my children here. For college, when we went away, I had already brought the house down in California. When we were done with all of that shit, film school and stuff, we could come back here and raise our family. It was like a second location in case something in California goes wrong. Thought it was a smart idea.

Onika was curled up under me, as the dim light flooded the living room. It was about 6 pm now, and she was taking a nap before it was time for her guests to get here. It's as the day of her sleepover, and I wasn't looking forward to it. I had a few of my friends come over though, so it wouldn't be half-bad. She wanted the sleepover, and there was no way in hell I could ever say no to my baby.

The smoke floated into the air as I took a pull from my blunt. Free hand roaming around Onika's curved as she slept peacefully in between my legs. She had no idea what was even on, but she said she wanted to "Accompany me with my viewing of the digital entertainment device!" She can say what ever excuse she wants, but she definitely just wanted to cuddle.

My eyes lowered as I watched her steady breathing, making her chest ride up and down. Feeling my hand roam her ass, I felt my friend rise beneath me and I groaned. When Onika meant a month, she was dead ass serious, too. I hadn't gotten any pussy for a whole ass 30 days. I'd been going crazy, had been going through with drawls too. Back in my (whore!) days I didn't have to go through this shit.

I could literally just cross the street and girls would flock to me, free pussy. But not since I'm with Onika, I have to suffer. She wasn't lying about healing her "vaginal glands". I been itching and shaking. Her pussy had me crazy, pulling out my hair and using all types of shit. My hand wasn't doing it anymore, I was using grapefruits, Onika's panties, lube, rubbing against her in my sleep, even pocket pussies.